𝒀/𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

Alejandro- 22
kairi-22
roshuan-23
robert-21
alvaro- 22
mattia- 21
y/n-20 turning 21

MATTIA P O V
4:00pm
Alvaro- what are you getting for y/n birthday??

mat- she all ways wanted a dog so i'm get her a puppy!!

ale- she all ways been talking about a puppy

alv- where is she now??

Ale- "she out with alessya."

mat- well as long she doesn't stay out late or go to a party she fine I smirked.

rosh- oooh y'all going do the dirty?

Mat- "I never said that but i have to be prepared anyways let go before it get late."

the boys- OOOH

End p o v

Y/n p o v

ales- sooo what are you and mattia going do

Y- is that the first thing you going ask ?

Ales- yes it your birthday and you are finally 21 it be better if you get-

Y- alessya Hush can we get our nails done now??

Ales- yesss also there a party tonight

Y- mattia wants me home by mid night!

Ales- oh that because you getting you something you been asking for..

Y- "um what?"

Ales- "i'm not supposed say that..
Let just go okay??"It you're birthday you deserve to have fun today and the party starts at 6 we have 3 hours to getting ready You can go home at ten.

AT THE MALL

me and alessya were getting our nails done and shopping today. We haven't done that in a while it feels good to be 21 but also "I be more happy if mattia was with me."

nails and outfit for the party.

y/n outfit ☝🏼

her nails

Alessya

nails

nails

AT THE ALES HOUSE

ales- we look hot!!

y- yep let go before it get late i wanted see what surprises he has for me!!

ales- okay chill let goooo!!

End p o v

back to mattia

me and the boys got to the animal shelter there were a lot of dogs and cats I wanted find the prefect one that she will love. "I really hope she doesn't think i'm do anything bad because i'm not with her."

alv- look at this puppy!

helper- hey how many i help you??

Mat- "i'm looking for a puppy for my girlfriend it her birthday and i want surprise her."

Helper-"okay follow me here some more puppy's over here."

Mat- "okay thank you!"

rosh- what kind dog she wants

mat-Labrador retriever.

worker- "there some over here the one in back is bella and the one in the conner is buddy."

ale- get the male they are nicer
(is that true?)

Mat- okay

worker- alright come with me and sign some papers you can come back tomorrow because "I need your girl to sign too!"

M-okay

Kai- "Uh your girl is out at party she isn't at the mall anymore."

M- really?? didn't i tell her

Alv- They going do the dirty.
Horny ass

M- how-

Rosh- we were talking about it earlier remember??

M- doesn't matter! let just go she probably drunk that why I didn't want her go alone...

Ale- alright i'm going to drive kairi you just give me the where it is.

smut or no smut?? pick please 😙
sorry for mistakes! also thank you for the 3k!! pt2 will be coming soon for the prank but just let me know smut or not smut :)