𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒑𝒕2

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
[cheating prank pt2 ]

mattia p o v

when y/n left i try ran after her but i lost her. "I called kairi to see if she was with him since they tell each other every as FRIENDS."

incoming call-

kairi- hey did she believe you??

mat- yeah she did but she really upset... is she with you?? did she call you or anything? because she left so quickly I couldn't even catch her up..

Kai- she called telling me she call me back later she didn't tell me where she was going.

mat- let me add Alejandro..

Ale- hey is everything ok??

mat- yeah but she actually believes it happened she didn't let me explain..

Ale- hey you do the ones agree to this!

mat- "okay but this was kairi idea!!"

Kai- "Don't blame me!"

mat- let not argue okay?? 1 my girlfriend is and your best friend is alone outside 2 we do not know where she is!!

Kai- check her snap location her actual location is off.

mat- thanks kairi i call you guys back.

Y/n p o v

"It was very late i honestly didn't know where i was going but i felt like i was being followed."I kept walking fast into i seen a store I walked in and pick out some snacks.

lady- what are you doing here at night??

Y- boyfriend cheated. Going to the nearest hotel

lady- i'm sorry that happen to you stay safe!

Y- "Thank you."

"I walk out and see people around the corner it didn't really look safe."
I went the other way instead when i get to the hotel i check in and went to my room. Mattia tried called me but i didn't answer I started think what if he trying prank me or he actually cheating...

I just lay down and started crying.

Back to mattia p o v
i check y/n location she was at a hotel??? I grabs my things and rushed out to the find the nearest hotel. As i was walking i see some guys coming up to me...

??-hey you look lost

mat-No i'm not. have you seen a girl over here??

??- "yeah she went the other way."

mat-umm thank you.

i walk off quickly because they seem very weird. When i get to the hotel I ask the front desk about her room.

Mat- Did a girl with black jacket come here??

??- yeah.. You have a girl? You are very hot

Mat-Umm can i just have the room??

??-3rd floor 320

mat-Thank you!!

I go upstairs and knock on the hotel door...

y/n- who is it?

mat- it me Mattia...

y- go away!!

mat- please let me speak! it was a prank I love you! I will never hurt you.

she opens the door and cry's in my arms.

mat- i'm sorry I will never hurt you like this again i promise.

y- promise?

mat- yes i love you so my much

y- i love you too and that was a stupid prank!

mat- "yeah i know." Let get some sleep we can go home tomorrow okay?

y- okay...

We got in the bed she lay on my chest i played with her hair into she feel asleep. "After 10 minutes i was falling asleep."

here a pt2!! can y'all comments some ideas i wanna use some of you guys ideas :) please? thank you for 4k!!