𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒕2

ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ

Y/n p o v

I leave the house and find something eat I decided get Wendy's when I get there I see mattia.
M- oh hey Y/n what are you doing here this late??
Y- it isn't late why do you care??
M- I was just asking I thought we were friends?
Y- I don't know what you are talking about I have to go. I Oder my food while I was waiting mattia was just standing next to me.
M- I know something is wrong... tell me?
Y-"no I'm good." I have to go...
I get my food and leave when I get home my dad was asleep but there were drinks everywhere food on the table. I decided clean it up before he wakes up then I went to bed because I was really tried.

Few months later
Me and Mattia got closer he ask me be his girlfriend right now I'm own his way to go to his house to surprise him with few things for helping me and he the first person I lost my v card too he was honestly good at it.
(WHAT😭)

At the house
When I get to his house I knock on the door the door opens and it was Alejandro.
Ale- oh hey y/n... uh what are you doing here??
Y- I came to see mattia why??
Kai- I think you should leave... he didn't tell you?
Y- tell me what?
Ale- wow so clueless he laughs just come in and see yourself.
Y-umm okay? Why you have be so rude like I did something to you? Because I all ways been nice.
I walk in the house and go to the room and see him with another girl... my eyes start to water
M- no! Y/n this isn't what it looks like!
??- you sure?? Because his friends told me you were just a bet
M- I never wanted do this this was all Alejandro idea I promise she kissed me first
Y- okay?? But you still made a bet on me! Did you even want get with me???
Ale- ofc he didn't
Kai- shut up alejandro!
Y- I'm leaving.
When I walked out he follows me

Mattia p o v
When y/n runs out my house I follows her if I didn't agree this wouldn't have happen and if Alejandro didn't invite the girl no one would've have been kissing me.
I go up to y/n and try explain to her why I did it because I really liked her.
M- please listen to me! This was Alejandro idea I shouldn't never agree to this I didn't want him to tell the whole school
Y- so you were worry him telling the whole school that you didn't agree to a bet?? That kinda stupid!
M- "I know! Okay?" I actually liked you!
Y- you did? But if you did you wouldn't have made this bet.

Not sure if I'm keep this book... should I?