𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌

IB: MattiasNose 🤍

mattia pov

I was laying on the bed watching TikTok's but as I was watching I got a call from y/n.

M: hey

??: hey It natila y/n friend umm
she is drunk and-

M: send me the location please I will be right there, thank you for calling.

Nai: of course.

I put on my jacket and got in the car
then drove to the location.

??: ID, please?

I showed the guy the idea then walk Into the club as I walk In I see y/n dancing all over the place and had a drink In her hand.

M: hey y/n

Y: "oh hey mattia!" come dance
with me *giggles*

M: no, you are drunk we need to get you home and clean up.

Y: that isn't fun, come on Just
one cup!

M: "nope, come on we're
going home."

I take the cup away from her putting it down then picked her up carrying her to the car. I put her seatbelt on since she was struggling to do it herself.

Y: hey! stop laughing at me I could
of done It myself.

I laughed again then start driving.

At the house.

M: "y/n wake up we are home!"

Y: I want to stay here!

M: you can't, don't you feel uncomfortable?

no, she says as she slurs her words.

I got out of the car and pick her up over my shoulder when I got In the house I put her on the bed.

M: I'm going to start the shower
for you

Y: "no, I'm tired."

I walk Into the bathroom and start the shower, I walk back out y/n half-naked Just in bra and underwear.

M: come on that shower won't long.

Y: nooo!

I pick her up again and help her with her shower after she was able to get dressed.

M: I'm going to make you some food okay?

Y: I Just want something to drink!

sometimes I find her funny when she likes this because she acts like a child.

I go downstairs get a cup of water I walk back upstairs seeing her half-naked again sleeping.

I put the water near the side desk Just in case she wakes up. I put the over us kiss her cheek and went to bed as well.

I'm trying update all my books since I won't be able to tomorrow.