𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒙

the ending is ass btw.
mattia pov
9:00

y/n, please come off the game and give me attention, you been play
for 4 hours!

Y- "b*tch you killed me!"

"y/n!! I yelled I'm talking to you!"

y/n- what?? I'm playing the game I will cuddle with you later.

I'm going make dinner I said
walking out the door.

y/n- "I'm not hungry."

I turned back and looked at her because all she care about is the game. when she doing something
that she forced in she doesn't like
do anything else.

you have to eat something, I will make some tacos you don't have to eat them now, but you going eat later.

y/n- no!!

"I didn't want to deal with her attitude" so, I just went downstairs and made some tacos. after I was done I put it away because I was going after I came back to the store so, text y/n I was going to the store.

I was going get her some ice cream, and a teas bear because "she get
soft when I get her things."

y/n pov

I was playing the game I told my friends I was going to come back because I wanted something to drink.

I went downstairs, and grab myself a drink then I realized mattia was gone he must been mad since I was busy playing the game.

after I went back on the game, I was screaming as I was earlier.

y/n friend- hey you are quiet now

Y- you keep on killing me me!!

y/n friend- it was an accident but anyways, I have to eat dinner good night y/n!

y/n- "good night!"

I turn off the game and went downstairs again because I was hungry I remember mattia saying he made some tacos.

I warm them up and sat at the table after I ate I did my night routine the went back on the game.

mattia pov

I walk in the house is was very quiet, I guess she was just playing the game without screaming. I go upstairs seeing her playing the game still she been playing about 3-4 hours maybe longer.

y/n i'm back, can you get off the game now! I left you didn't even noticed.

y/n- whyyy

I brought you some ice cream

y/n- may I please have it?

get off the game first then I will
give to you.

y/n- "no, I want beat this level!"

I took a deep breath and turned
the computer off then she looks at me and I looked at her.

you took a shower? you smell good princess.

y/n- yes, I did and thank you but why did you turn off the game?

because I you been playing for 3-4 hours and If you want the ice cream you have to cuddle with me first.

y/n- finee!!

I give her the ice cream and watch her go to the bed I go downstairs quickly and warm up the tacos.

after I ate I went upstairs and
showers then lay down. Thank you for finally getting off the game.

she giggles then lay her head
my chest.

thank you so much for 82k reads on this book and TYSM for 100k on sold to my bully my fist book 🤍
also sorry for using I so much.