𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
(dream)

Y/n-20
Mattia-21

Y/n- "good morning!"

mat- good morning princess, how was your sleep?

Y/n- it was good because you
were next to me.

mat- i love you but i have to get ready for work ok?

Y/n- why can't you stay?

mat- I have to make money for us

Y/n- i don't think our baby want you go

mat- hey princess i promise papa will be back later

he kisses her stomach and get up to get ready.

Y/n walks downstairs and make
some breakfast so her husband can have some energy before work.

She made some waffles and bacon. After she cooked mattia came just in time to eat his breakfast so he can leave.

15 minutes later.

mat- okay! i'm leaving see you guys later okay?

Y/n- okay y/n said in sad voice.

he walk out and get in his car. Y/n start cleaning and washing clothes then she get a call.

??- if I can't have him you can't have him.

then she realized it was his ex girlfriend she was back from prison. She all ways wanted him but never got him so this wasn't as random.

few years ago his ex try kidnapped
y/n so they won't be close to each other.

she check her location he was still at work ? she rush to her car and drive to his job.

she hurry's and walk to his job seeing mattia on the floor trying get up then a gun shots go off.

Y/n- please! wake up! mattia! baby! don't leave us we plan everything. She cried more and more.. then the cops come running in with the ambulance.

officer- miss we have to take him he not here anymore there nothing we can do. We can take him to the hospital but i don't think they can save him.

Y- "please try!" We have a kid together! I can't lose him she can't have be born without father I don't want her childhood end up like mines she crys.

They pick him up and put him in truck.

At the hospital

doctor- sorry but he didn't make it.

y/n cried into she cried and didn't have tears left.

Mat- y/n?? y/n?? babe are you ok?

y/n p o v

i woke up with tears on my phone i was happy he was next to me and i realize we are still 18.

mat- are you okay? you were shaking a lot are you crying? princess don't cry. bad dream?

i shake my head and lay my head in my chest. I love you.

mat- "i'm not going anywhere okay?"whatever the dreams was i'm here.
I love you too. he kiss my forehead i hug him tight into i feel asleep.

A/n- 456 words. Here a sad one? i hope you like! vote and comment and thank you for 1k on insurance and mafia! also tysm on 19k here! i love you guys :)