𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

TW: abused

narrator p o v
7:30 pm

mattia and y/n have been together for almost 5 years but ever since they meet each other they both have been scared to say I love you.

mattia knew he loved y/n and y/n knew she loved him but they were scared so, none of them brought it up.

mattia all ways gotten cheated on or the person he was with will make it seem he was a bad person. Y/n had an abused boyfriend she tried to break up with him but every time she tried he will beat her.

right now mattia and y/n were laying in the bed cuddle as usual. Y/n was just thinking if she was ready to tell him or not same with mattia.

y/n are you ok? yeah, why you ask?
you look like you were in our space
Nah I'm fine.

Don't lie I know you were thinking about something how you know what I was thinking about? By your face okay fine, I was thinking how you have always been there for me and never left my side since that day you found what my ex did.

I love you mattia says quietly you love me? yes I know I was afraid to say it but I'm over what happened 2 and 3 years ago. You are the person who helped me realize what love is you don't have to say it back I know you might still be traumatized or not feel comfortable.

I love you too and I don't feel uncomfortable around you if you think that remember you help me and I will never forget that. I love you so much to lose you he hugs her and she hugs him back then they went back to cuddle.

im trying to figure out how write my stories it isn't working out.. anyways thank you for 45k reads on here and 200 reads on my recent book! 🤍