𝑬𝒙

thank you for the 40k reads 💟

narrator p o v.

It was y/n first day back to school
and the first time seeing mattia again.
You may be thinking about what happened between them. Well, mattia broke up with y/n two months after school ended.

Y/n had no friends at school but did have online friends. all the girls at her school were spoil and annoying.

Y/n spend her time crying most of the summer. But she lucky she had online friends because they visit her for 2 weeks before school.

y/d- y/n wake up I know you don't want to go back to school, but you need to.

y- why? I can't do online school?

y/d-no, now please get ready and try talk to him. Remember he broke up with you maybe wait into he talks to you or you talk to him you can't be crying i don't want you be sad over a boy.

y- okay..

y/n dad leaves her room as he leaves she sighs and gets dressed when she was done she goes downstairs and see her dad cooking.

Y- this is good!

y/d- thank you i been practicing how to make the pancakes how you like it.

Y- thank you, well i'm going to school now.

y/d- okay, see you later remember what I told you please just think about what I said and maybe he tells you.

y- okay.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I walk out the house got in my
car once I got in I started driving to the school I was very nervous, when I got to the school I parked my car grab my things and walk to the school.

When I walk into the school it was very busy.

lady- hey, are you new?

y- no I been going to this school
since my freshman year.

lady- oh, sorry uh here your schedule are you a senior?

y- yes

okay well here your schedule she smiles and hand me the paper i go to my first period class. When i walk in the class room i see mattia he looks at me and smiles but i just looked down.

teacher- hey class welcome back! I hope everyone had a good summer now we going back to learning! yay!

teacher- okay we will be having assigned seats because I don't have time for you guys talking over me.

5 minutes later she assigned everyone but me and mattia.

teacher- you two sit in the back

I walk to the seat and sat down he did the same. The teacher started talking i wasn't even listen because i had to much thoughts going t my mind.

mat- umm hey...
y/n?? hello?

yeah? you need something? i felt very embarrassed how i reacted.

mat- how was your summer?

y- umm i don't know you broke up with me 2 mon before??

mat- i'm sorry i just felt like if i went way we couldn't do online and my mental health was bad at the time.

so you left? you couldn't of have told me i whisper loudly.

mat- i'm sorry i know i really miss you

y- you could have told me about everything, you know we somehow all ways worked things out.

mat- I know, I'm sorry... can we try again?

y- i don't know...

teacher- y/n right?

y- umm yes.

teacher- be quiet I'm teaching!

i rolled my eyes then look back at mattia as i took at him i took a deep breath.

Y- let talk about this at lunch okay?
it still the first period he shook his head then I turn and face the teacher.

should i do a pt2?? comment either yes or no sorry for any mistakes!