𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
- ', [snow day ] ꒱

Mattia p o v

"I wake up have to use the bathroom when I turn around I see see y/n laying on the bed with our daughter Lilly."I get up and see there snow on the ground

"I smiled and do my morning routine and use the bathroom." when I get ready I decided to make some breakfast for my two princess.

"When I finished cooking I hear little feet coming down the stairs."

I walk away from the kitchen and see Lilly with her crazy hair.

Lil- daddy I'm hungryyy

Mat- I made some pancakes and bacon go sit at the table while I wake up mommy okay?

Lil- "okay!" she saids with a big smile.

End p o v

Y/n p o v

I wake up from someone kissing me I open my eyes and see Mattia he smiles at me so I smile back.

Mat- I made some pancakes and bacon want some?

Y- "yeah where Lilly?"

m- she downstairs waiting for us I don't want her be alone for to long.

"I get up and see snow on the ground." I get up and get dressed for the day. I go downstairs and I already see my plate made.

Lil- mommy! you are up!! can we go outside play in the snow? please!!

Y- "yes but you have to finish your food then we can play in the snow."

lil- okayy. she starts eating more of her food me and Mattia we're just talking when she was done she got up and ran upstairs.

M- I will get her dressed and do her hair.

Y-"are you sure?"

Mat- yeah just get ready yourself

Y- "okay!" y/n goes upstairs and change her outfit to something warm.

lil- "hey!! can we go outside now?"

Mat- don't forget about me!

Lil- hurry up

Mat- "hey no need for an attitude."

I laughed a little I take lily outside then mattia comes outside and start playing with her.

lil- can we make a snowman together??

Y- "ofc we can."she grabs my hand and we make a snowman I feel someone come behind me I turn around mattia just kissed me I kissed back.

Mat- I love you.

Y- I love you too. "We both smile and continue playing with Lily."