𝐼𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒕2

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
[in love with my best friend]

𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘱 𝘰 𝘷

she was in love with me? She liked me?? and i didn't even realize.

Ale- yeah.. we found out in school she very good at hiding her feelings.

kai- Yeah.. What happen trying show your feelings? or trying find a way to get with her because I know you still love her too.

Ale- Then you get a girlfriend??
I mean... I wouldn't been hurt too... Trying so hard not show my feelings because the girl i like going around kissing some boy or doing god know what.

mat- I do.. but i thought she wouldn't like me back... so i tried move on.

Kai- well you are moved on.. But i don't think there a way you can fix it mattia.

mat- I feel bad. I don't know what i feel anymore.

Kai- and if you were her best friend you wouldn't let your girlfriend act like a bitch.

mat- omg ok! I'm going find way to fix this you can also leave if you want..

I walked out the house and got in my mom car so i can drive to y/n house.

I get to her house the lights were on in her room i could see from her window but kitchen light off.

I climbed up to her window and knock on it

y/n- mattia? what do you want??

Mat- i came here to say sorry..
I didn't know you liked me.. i didn't even noticed because i was other girls.

y/n- Yeah it really hurt me but it hurts me worst because i felt like you didn't want be near me i thought we were close. Why did you do?

mat- so i could lose my feelings for you i all ways thought you never liked me so i just hang with girls and then i started catch feelings for jasmine.

Y- oh..

mat- i'm sorry y/n.. i'm pretty sure she cheating anyways.

Y- *laughs* it okay i forgive you.

mat- i love you y/n so much if you felt that way you shouldn't talk to me but i also shouldn't never just leave you alone.

Y- i love you too.

i looked in her eyes her lips connected to mine then we kissed.

y/n- um i'm sorry you have a girlfriend.

mat- no.. it okay. i break up with her can we try us?

y/n- only if we take it slow.

mat- anything you want.

y/n- thank you.

end p o v.

A/n- hey! sorry my part 2 are short i realize i put alejandro in pt one at the end so i just ended up putting him here sorry!ALSO TYSM FOR 10k i love you guys sm! I'm trying my best make these good :) I also have 2 ideas from y'all in my daft.
not prof read 🥲