𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓

3rd person pov

"Y/n was waiting for her boyfriend mattia to come home." She wanted
to wait for him to get home so she can shower, y/n hates taking shower when she home alone.

"She called mattia but he didn't answer so she texted him there was still no reply back." He probably got held back she thought to herself.

y/n didn't want to trust over it so she got up and wash the dishes in the sink so she can make dinner. But Instead of making dinner now, she decided to wait and just get in the shower.

Y/n pov

"I was waiting for my boyfriend
mattia to come home from work."
but he hasn't come home yet I guess he had a meeting or he had to stay longer.

I put my phone down and wash the dishes after I went upstairs to take a shower I couldn't wait longer. I took off my clothes and got in I felt very relaxed.

mattia pov

"Sorry for keeping you back my
boss tells me." It okay, I have to go tho I don't want my girlfriend waiting.

"Okay bye!" he yells I wave bye then got in my car I check the time it was 9:00 f*CK y/n probably waiting for me so she can have her shower.

"I drove fast so I can get home
when I open the door I don't see
y/n in the living room or kitchen."

I go upstairs and hear the shower running so I walk in the bathroom and take my clothes off and get in the shower too.

"I put my hand around her waist
then I felt a hit on my stomach."

Mat- "ow babe."

Y/n pov

I was talking nice warm showing into I felt an arm around my waist I them on their something with my arm.

mat- "Ow babe, it me mattia!"

Y- Don't scare me like that!
I couldn't have hit you somewhere else.

mat- "where?"

Y- you know where!

he smirks at me I rolled my eyes.

Mat- Don't roll your eyes and I'm sorry I came home late my boss wanted to talk to me.

Y- it's fine, but now let me shower
get out!

mat- hey! you can't just kick me out of the shower.

Y- "okay, but no touching!"

He turns me around and grabs my neck, next time you roll your eyes at me you won't be able to walk.
(I can't believe I'm writing this)

He kisses me then I kiss back and it slowly turns into 5 minutes of make-out.

Y- okay, let clean ourselves I need to make dinner.

Mat- okay

We both cleaned ourselves after I went downstairs to make dinner.

20 minutes later.

Mat- is the food finally done??

Y- "yes, we can eat now."

He kisses me then we walk to
the table so we can eat.

A/n- I will read this over again later 😭. sorry for any mistakes!!
I'm going to edit now 🥴