𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒕2

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
(make out pt2)

y/n p o v
Once the principal left mr.polibio look into my eyes and and walked up to me. "I started backing up because
i didn't know what he was going to do."

mat- why are you backing up i'm not going do anything at least you want me to?!?

Y- we aren't supposed be close polibio

mat- you can call me mattia also you were just giving me sass not to long ago.

Y- it wasn't sass you think you can fuck me but you can't!

mat- "you sure about that?"

Y- y-yeah

he looks at me then smirks i try leave the room but he stands front of the door.

mat- I know you want me i can
tell the way you are looking at me.

"it was kinda true what he was saying but i didn't want him to know that."

Y- uh um can you just help me whatever you going help me with?

mat- that wasn't the reason why i-

Y- i don't care you just want me because you are horny i'm 18 and you are 20!

mat- okay, it 2 year differents? i do don't turn 21 into may it only april.

Y- if you say so... now please help me?

mat- "can you help me?"

Y- no!

mat- then no.

Y- i rolled my eyes... why pick me there were 5 other girls in the class.

mat- because you first caught my eye who wouldn't want a beautiful,hot girl and like i said before i felt you starring at me.

i sighed because he was telling the truth.

mat- see i'm telling the truth but whatever.. "I'm going give your test back and you going do it right."

i rolled my eyes he give me my test back took me 20- 25 minutes to do the test over for a better grade after i was done i couldn't help but stare at mattia. "He looked up and i looked down at my paper very quickly."

I got up and give to him i quickly try leave then room but then he push to to the wall stoping me again.

he looks at my eyes very deep and kisses me.

mat- i know you liked it don't run he said backing away then kissing me again.

i tried pulling away he was to strong and i give it in we started to make out and add tongue. We make out for 5 minutes damm..

he pulled away

mat- i knew you will give it in he smirks

Y- y-yeah.. maybe i can help you now

mat- nah, it 3:30 you probably have to be home and don't ever roll your eyes at me again.

he smile and kisses my check leaving the room leaving me speechless.

𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕 2!! 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆. thank you for 32k reads! i hope anywayss if there any mistakes sorry.