𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[not in the mood]

𝘺/𝘯 𝘱 𝘰 𝘷

"Hey mattia how was work?"
he looked very annoyed.
hey Mattia? are you okay?

"He didn't answer me." He just went to the bathroom and starts the shower.

Damm what got him in messy mood. He all ways upset when he comes home and doesn't talk. "I'm so tried of him acting like it okay when i'm trying to help."

"I know in 2 hours he will start talking to me and act all sweet or say sorry then i will forgive him."This time i'm not going to forgive him and i'm tease him.

• Mattia p o v •

"I get in the car and drive home i'm so annoyed from work."This girl keep annoying me and trying hook up with me when i told her I'm taken. "Then my boss move back to my old office because of the new person that moved in."

"I don't understand why." I work at the job for 3-4 years I worked very hard to get into the office but of course they had to move me. Sometimes i feel like i get treated like shit.

Once i got home I walk to the room and see y/n on the bed.

y/n- hey mattia how was work?

"I didn't say anything." I just went to the bathroom and start the shower It not like she won't forgive me later.

when i got out y/n just start annoying me even more.

y/n- hey i was talking to you! why do you ignore me i'm trying to help you!

mat- Because of work my job kick me out of my office i just moved into.
I BEEN WAITING TO GET TO THAT ROOM! then the girl annoying me knowing that i'm with you! I'm really not in the mood y/n.

she doesn't say anything she just stares at me. "I go downstairs and make some food for us i hear foot steps down coming down the stairs"
i see y/n in some shorts and crop to she looked very hot.

I tried not to show i was starting.

mat- The food is done i made some tacos.

Y- "Thank you."

she take her plate and sits at the table Is did the same she didn't even look at me once.

mat- i'm sorry i was just upset.

Y- "You think i'm all forgive you??"I'm trying help but you don't even try talk to me!

mat- "i'm sorry i really am!"

y/n- "yeah sure."

mat- I'm going play the games with the boys...

"I go upstairs and start playing."

End p o v
----
• 𝘺/𝘯 𝘱 𝘰 𝘷 •

Mattia goes up and i do the same.
I grab my laptop and watch some netflix because i didn't know what else to do.

2 hours later.

mattia was still playing the game and I was getting really bored. "I decided to finally tease him since he decided to ignore me earlier."

I get up from the bed and sit on his lap i hugged him very tight he hug back witch was weird because he usually try tell me get off of him.

mat- hey i see you not mad anymore.

Y/n who said i was mad?? i just annoyed that it happens on daily

mat- kinda the same thing y/n.

Y/n- "okay!" But can you give me some attention please!!

mat- not right now but you can stay on my lap.

Y- nooo! i want attention please

he doesn't say anything so i just moved around.

mat- y/n stop moving.

kairi- aye to what going on?

Alejandro- I think manz is hard

they both laugh

Y- opps

Alejandro- wow mattia you just go let her leave you on?

mat- "uh no!" i play with y'all tomorrow he turns off the game.

mat- "help me!"

Y- why should i?? i'm not all ways go let you get away from everything.

mat- huh?? ugh please help me?

y- "okay fine."

i get down my knees

mat- so?

Y- i think you can work on it
yourself i said pulling him into
a kiss to a make out then i back
away leaving the room hard.

hey! credits to storiesforalejandro
for the ideas if you have any ideas put in comments! also tysm for 11k!