𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒑𝒕2

Recap

Mattia polibio😒

"I'm coming over!" Please let me talk about why are you with him?

y/n
because I can why do you care I saw you kissed her!

seen

Mattia p o v

when I saw that post of y/n I was very upset I regret cheating on her but Vic did kiss me first.

(you still cheated you kissed back 🙄)

"I wasn't she sure if they were a thing ." but the reason why i'm upset because she with my ex-best friend.
I decided to text her and tell her I'm coming over she said no but "I'm still going either way."

I went to get her some chocolate
and a teddy bear my mom made
some cookies yesterday, I know she loves her cookies so I brought those with me.

I started driving to her house when I got there I knocked on the door and opened it and her smile change so fast.

y/n p o v

I and Alejandro were talking I didn't want to think about Mattia anymore, then I heard a knock on the door.

Ale- "uh, who that?"

Y- I think it Mattia he said he will come even if I said no and I don't want to speak to him.

Ale- maybe just listen to what he has to say and you kinda got him back.

Y- "I guess."

I walk to the door and opens it my whole mood change so fast.

mat- hey, can we please talk.

Y- why? Just to tell me sorry she kissed me? You kissed back!

mat- I know I'm sorry, can I please come in?

Y- "ugh, fine."

We both walk to the couch Alejandro looks at us.

Ale- umm, I'm going leave bye y/n

Mattia just gives him a death stare
I rolled my eyes and say bye to Alejandro. "So, what do you want?"

mat- "I'm sorry," I won't start over I love you and I messed up bad please give me a chance.

He gives me chocolate with cookies and a teddy bear, it was so cute but I didn't want to fall for his little tricks.

Y- Thank you for the gifts, but
"I don't know."

Mat- is it because of Alejandro?

Y- no, I invited him over to get you upset to get back at you, kissed my best friend so invite him over.

mat- "wow, I said sorry so
many times!"

Y- yeah, I know. But I'm not sure If I'm ready yet.

mat- can we at least start as friends? I promise I won't hurt you again.

Y-promise?

Mattia- I promise.

Happy pride month!! 🏳️‍🌈
(sorry for any mistakes)
Btw I like vic so not hate on her! <3