𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒕2

sorry for the mistakes.
step sister pt2
y/n p o v

We both went downstairs I sat down across from mattia mom. Mattia sat next to me, out all the seats he sits next to me??

anyways, I started eating the food was it very good, she made steak
with some macaroni and vegetables.

m/m- so, how school going I know you and mattia don't go same school.

Y- umm, I'm on top with my class I play volleyball I used to be on cheer squad but I got removed as caption then got kick out, witch made me upset.

m/m-"oh, i'm sorry about that."
Do you enjoy playing volleyball tho?

Y- yes of course but I don't think i'm good enough because I only been playing for 3 months.

m/m- I'm pretty sure you are great It takes time to learn things sometimes but do you have any friends? a boyfriend? she saids with a smirk

Y- no, all my friends are online witch sucks. they are in La also I don't have a boyfriend never had one.

m/m- you will find someone soon.

Y- "I hope so."

m/m- umm, Mattia you been quiet have you been working on your school work like I told you too?

mat- "yes, mom."

m/m- don't you lie to me, you know if you don't past at least 2 of your class your soccer coach won't let you play.

mat-"yes I know."

m/m- oh also I forgot to ask did you teacher ever find you someone to help you with your science?

mat- no why?

m/m- Y/n are you good in science?

Y- Umm kinda? I can help if you
are asking.

m/m- "yes, please."

mat- "Can we talk about this later?"How y/n dad treated you?

m/m- he a good man.

"no he isn't I whispered to myself."

m/m- huh?

Y- nothing, that good he treats
you well.

m/m- yeah, I really love him I hope we really do get married.

I felt a hand on my leg I look at mattia and took a deep breath, I just stare at him because he was very hot but I had to remove his hand so his mom won't ask questions.

5 minutes later.

I finished my food and told his mom, I was going up to the guest room.

when I walk in the room, I took a shower and put a over size shirt with shorts.

about 10 minutes later after getting ready for bed I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and see Mattia he comes in the room and close the door.

Y- what do you want? and why did you close the door?

mat- I just want talk to you about you know what.

Y- "I don't know."

mat- I want talk about earlier
why did you get so mad??

Y- "I already told you." My dad told me I was going meet y'all last minute and he lied about how long he was with your mom. "I can't even see my mom because He blocked her number then easers it off my phone."

mat-oh, I didn't know i'm sorry.

Y- "It fine." I can't do anything
about it and he also took full custody so I can't even see her.

I keep going off about my dad mattia was just standing there and staring at me.

Y- are you going keep staring or
you going to say something?? why did you put your hand on my leg?

Mat- you are asking a lot of questions and the reason I did that to calm you down.

Y- okay, so what you expect me to do? and If you think you going get with me we can't do that.

mat- I wasn't thinking that, but you are beautiful and hot. we not actual siblings too they aren't marrieds.

Y-"But it still wrong!"

mattia p o v

Y/n kept on talking how we aren't siblings or about her dad and wouldn't shut up about it. She looked very hot right now, I looked at her and covered her mouth.

Mat- can you stop talking?? I say as
I removed my hand from her mouth

Y- okay, fine

she stares at me so I stare at her back.

then I kissed her I was surprise she didn't pull away, "we keep on kissing and ended up as 5 minutes make out."

I pulled away seeing her blush.
See I told you, she just looks at me and smile the kiss me again.

here the pt2 and Thank you for
77k reads!