𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆

mattia- 22
y/n-21

y/n p o v

thank you for coming in today my boss tells me, of course anytime!
and I'm sorry about your co-worker you didn't do anything wrong.

You can have a week off since you have been working for one of our workings.

I smiled then walk out. Hey y/n
sorry for acting like that and I should respect your relationship and you do a good job doing your job.

Don't act all nice now! ever since
you have been working with me
you have been asking about MY relationship and you were flirting with him when he came here.

I said I'm sorry what do you want
me to do? he hot. What the hell see what I'm talking about. he doesn't even like you I laughed.

I don't even care I'm leaving you already annoyed me enough today.

I walked out of my job I was annoyed not that my co-worker thinks she can get with mattia but telling me what wrong or right when I was working for a year before her.

I had a bad attitude I was very hungry too. I got in my car and start driving to Wendy's I texted mattia telling him I was on my with some food, he texted me okay.

20 minutes later.
mattia pov

I hear the door open I knew it was y/n right away, she comes upstairs and gives me my food. Hey baby, how was work? she didn't say anything back hello? babe, I'm talking to you...

y/n rolled her eyes It was okay I'm going to take a shower ok? no, tell me what wrong first and why you have an attitude.

I don't have one I'm just hungry and need a shower y/n I know you are lying I know that YOU know you have an attitude.

Y/n looks at me and smiles yeah,
you are right but I don't want to talk about it she walks to the bathroom slamming it.

I grab my food and just ate it I called Bryce asking him what I should do.

Maybe you should tease her Bryce tells me. Do you always know how to calm her down why you asking me? because she slamming doors she never slams doors so someone must do something to make her mad.

ok, I guess I will do what you said I hang up and clean up my food. Y/n comes out with a towel wrap around her body and with her wet brown hair down. damm I said in a lower voice.

Can you stop looking at me like that? why babe you look pretty. She rolled her eyes again stop rolling your eyes I can do what I want she said getting dressed I walk up to her and squeeze her ass Hey!

apps she walks away from me again and takes her food and starts eating it. After she was done she went back to the bathroom and brushes her teeth while I did the same after.

Now can you tell me what wrong?
I'm just annoyed about my co-worker is she talking about me again? like you been telling me the past week?

Yes, but she also told me things that wrong but right I work a year before her! ok, no need to yell at me. But maybe I can help? I go close to her and kiss her, then we start making out.

I push her onto the bed and look at her I know she was craving for me.

more? she begs, please! I started kissing her again and lead to giving her purple spots then I got up

hey! You thought you were going get more no with that attitude you had I laughed and went downstairs.

A/n- hey my request is open if you wanna leave some and sorry for the mistakes.