𝑨𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆

hii say it back and sorry for any grammar mistakes, i'm not home 😭.
y/n pov

Y/m- WAKE UP you're dumb
ass have school.

I got up and started to get ready
I hate living with my parents, they are so abusive. I tried to be the perfect daughter "but they still think I'm a piece of sh*t." That why I'm always at my boyfriend mattia house but he doesn't know that they abuse me.

But If I tell him and my parents find out they would hurt me even more
or keep on threatening me.

as I was getting ready I put on
sweat pants and a mattia sweater I went downstairs and made some breakfast because my parents like me to starve.

Y/d- who sweater is that??

Y/m- it probably her stupid boyfriend sweater I don't understand how he can date you.

Y- don't talk about him like that!
he treats me well unlike you guys.

Y/D- "when did you get boyfriend??" and change I don't want you wearing that ugly sweater!

Y- I was dating him for a year you knew this but since when did you care, about what I wear? because you all ways talk sh*t about me but when it comes to outfits y'all care?

Y/d- Because you are embarrassing!
I had enough.

he comes and punches me.

Y- "Don't ever talk back to me!"

mom was just watching and didn't even bother to stop I started crying and ran up to my room.

I was going to be late for school but I had to check to see if I had a black eye.

Y/n goes to the bathroom and sees a purple mark on her face, she gets her make-up and covers her eyes after she went downstairs leaving without saying a word to her parents.

At school.

Y/n walks into the class giving the note to the teacher.

teacher- thank you for the note
but don't be late again.

Y- It, not my fault read the note
before you speak I rolled my eyes look up and see mattia he looked very confused.

mat- hey, princess how come
you are late?

Y- "I woke up late sorry."

mat- hey don't lie to me we going to talk after school okay?

Y- "yeah, whatever."

mattia looked upset but I didn't reply care "I was falling asleep because
I got no sleep last night."

At lunch.

I was walking with alessya she my only friend that a girl I have but she also doesn't know about my parents.
"As we were walking she stops then looked at me."

A- hey, what happened to your eye?

Y- what are you talking about?