𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

June, 7th 2021
this isn't proof read.
4:30 pm.
y/n p o v

I was laying in my bed thinking if
I should go over to mattia since he was busy all week. "I try to hang with my sister but half of the time she was never home."

I called mattia but he didn't answer I guess he was busy.

after an hour I heard the door open from the front I go downstairs and see was my sister.

ava- "hey, what are you doing?"

Y- "nothing right now, where have you been all week?"every time I try to talk to you, go out or ignore me.

ava- I'm not do anything just hanging with some friends sorry But we can after school on Monday.

Y- "whatever, I'm going to the store."

ava- can you buy me something?

Y- "no, but your food."

I walk out of the house and went to the store and buy some chips and juice. When I got back home I got a face time call from mattia my smile grew so fast.

mat- hey, y/n sorry I didn't answer you I was doing something for my mom.

Y- "it okay." I was worried about you, didn't speak to me all week!

mat- I know, I know sorry.

Y- it okay, I'm happy I'm talking to  you right now, so what are you doing?

mat-  I'm not doing anything just talking to my princess

I giggled. We talk until it was 10 I was getting tired so I told him I call him tomorrow. I threw my snacks away and make myself a pizza and grab water after I ate I went to bed.

the next day.
10:00am
3rd person pov

Y/n wakes up feeling hungry she checks the time seeing it 10:00, she didn't feel like getting up yet so she waits 10-15 minutes to get out of bed.

after 10 minutes she takes a shower brush her teeth then makes herself some breakfast.
end pov

y/n pov

ava- hey I didn't know you were up

Y- yeah, I was up at 10 where are you going?

ava- nowhere right now, but I'm going hang with my friends at 2:30.

Y- "oh, okay." well I'm leaving too but around 3:00.

ava- oh alright ooh you made breakfast?!

Y- yeah, but I made waffles and bacon and I know you rather pancakes.

ava- wow okay I make food myself then.

she rolls her eyes then walks off to the kitchen.  "I was very annoyed but she ends up taking things the wrong way sometimes."(me 😐)

after I eat I just hang around making TikTok's after it was finally 3:00 I texted mattia telling him I was coming over he said okay.

I get in my car driving to his house when I get there his mom opens his door for me.

m/m- hey y/n uh what you doing here?

Y- Coming here to see mattia why?

m/m- "oh, uhh okay come in."

she sighs then walks off. I go downstairs to see my sister on mattia lap, I wasn't sure if he liked it or was uncomfortable.

mattia saw me and push her off.

Y/n it not what it looks she forced me to her!

Ava- stop lying you know he good in bed.

Y- ava! you supposed to be my sister you the only person I have! You are too mattia.

I thought you loved me.

Mat- I do! She said if I tell you she was going hurt you.

Y- really is this true??You promise me we will all ways stick together.

Ava- well you all ways getting the boy i like

Y- you  just jealous I had a boyfriend!

Ava- because I liked him first!

Mat-  told you I don't want you I want y/n!

Y- It doesn't matter you can stay ava home I'm going to find a hotel and mattia we are over.

Please y/n he said crying I knew how close you and ava were I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. "I was trying to keep you safe from her."

Mat- ava leave.

Ava- what?

Mat- leave!

She pushes me while walking out I was about to leave into mattia pulled me into his arms.

Mat- please for give me.

Y- I need some time, i'm going to
find-

mat- no, I don't want you alone you can sleep in my old room, here some clothes.

"I rolled my eyes and took it I went to guest room and just cry into I didn't have tears."

A/n- wow.. I hope you like this chapter sorry for any mistakes also i'm might  re start insecure I'm at 1k reads even tho i deleted my chapters  😭thank you.