𝑬𝒙 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒕2

to continue:
We continue walking but natilea kept on following us and running her big mouth.

Y/n p o v
"mattia was trying to calm me down as we were walking but nothing was working." He keeps telling me that
she tries to get me upset and it works.

she keeps on talking behind us and won't shut up, i know mattia wanted me not to do anything but she needs her ass beat.

I turn around and slap her she looks at me then touch's her face.

natilea-"Ow what was that for ?"
she yells.

Y- for talking sh*t and all the things you did to me when we were friends. I don't even know why i become friends with you anymore.

All the guys i like you like? then you try to get with them even tho i like them.

natilea- because you all ways like the hot guys!

Y- okay, what about jay? once i started date him you were acting all wired now i have someone who makes me happy and always there
for me, you want the guy!

natilea- BECAUSE they all hot!

Y- girl, it isn't all ways about the looks I'm looking for personality and things we have in common.

natilea walks up to me and try hit me. I guess i got her mad I giggled when she missed.

We both started fighting mattia
was just laughing in the background hyping me up even tho he told me
not to do anything.

it was getting worst mattia pulls me off then the principal came.

principal- someone please take her to the nurse natilea and y/n you come with me.

jay comes running he looks at me then rolled his eyes he picks natilea up and takes her to the nurse i guess.

mattia- "now, you are in trouble!"

principal- "yeah, she is."Mattia, you can just wait until she comes out we won't take long.

I walk into the principal office and sat down then he looks at me.

principal-so, what happened?

Y- well, she started it! I only hit once then after i got her mad of what i said she hits me.

principal- well, you have to stay after school and help kids with math. This is your punishment i know you don't like helping when it comes to work like this so this what you have to do for what you did to natilea. You can go now and don't keep class or you won't be at school for 2- 3 day, oh it also math.

Y- "okay, whatever."

I walk up office i see mattia waiting he comes and kisses me, wow and it was a long one.

mattia- "what happen?"

Y- i have to stay after school and helps kids with their work

mattia- what type of work?

Y- math.

mattia- "sorry babe," well next time when i say we walk we just walk okay?

Y- you were laughing tho..

mattia- shut up.

i'm losing motivation, i'm sorry.
I fixed mistakes in pt one off topic
i have a second account typical10k  follow if you want i will re read this again tomorrow.