3am

July 25, 2021
y/n pov

10:00pm
mattia and I have been on the phone for 3 hours, we can't see each other because I'm grounded you might be wondering why we'll I got in a fight with his ex at a party.

y/m- y/n, go to bed I don't want to
up all night you are lucky I didn't take your phone away.

I rolled my eyes and sighed I told mattia I will talk to him tomorrow since I won't able to see him.

after I hang up I couldn't go to
sleep so, I took a shower and went downstairs for a snack after I came back up to my room I put a movie on into I fell asleep.

3:00am
*phones rings*

I woke up from a face time call
from mattia I check the time It was 3:00 am. he woke me up from my sleep just to call me?

babe💕
hey, y/n are you up??

mattia why are you calling me at
this time??

I can't go to sleep and I miss you! can you please sneak out?

what? no! I will get in trouble.

too late, I'm already here you can just come down your window I will catch you

"you are crazy!?!" then he looks
at me with a sad face. fine only
because I miss you too okay,
let me get dressed.

he hangs up I put on a hoodie and some shorts "I see him outside my window his hands out so, I can jump into his arms" even tho I can just climb down the tree and not almost have a heart attack thinking he wouldn't catch me.

"I told you I will catch you" he
said walking up to me and giving me a kiss then we walk to his car.

you have to take me to get ice
cream now!

okay, I will get you Ice cream but next time don't try to drag you know who.

I don't understand how my mom found out but we were also at a party so I guess everyone recorded It.

yes, they did but next time just walk away you need control
your anger "I love you and only you okay?"

okay, I kissed him watch turn to 3 minutes make out, um let go before my mom wakes up.

we drove to the Ice cream store then took some pictures before he dropping me off.

4:30 am

good night baby don't forget to
call me when you wake up!!

I won't good night I said to kiss his cheek and climbing up the tree to my window.

Hey, guys sorry I haven't been updated my motivation has been going off and on. I just want to let you know I have some ideas I'm write it down so don't I won't forget :)

also, i will be re making roommates very soon because i don't like how i made it before and i will be start changing sold to bully i want make it better I will also still be writing on insecure. Sorry for any mistakes i hope this chapter is good 😅.