𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

𝚈/𝚗 𝚙 𝚘 𝚟
6:30𝚙𝚖

Y- "Do we have to go?" I know this is first time meeting them  but we have other days to meet.

mat- "we have to go!" They going to love you everyone from my family there well almost everyone.

Y- what if your mom or dad make front of me?

mat- "they won't." It just my brother and my cousin who staying over and obviously my mom and dad.

Y- i don't want to go!!

mat- "well, i can't change the plans." My mon already starred to cook and my dad is getting everything ready.

mat- now go get dress trust me they will think you are beautiful.

Y- but that not what i'm afraid of.. "i'm afraid they think i'm not good enough!"

mat- but you are you make me so happy that "if they do believe you
do that their problem."

y-well-

mat- just get dress it 6:40 now.

i sighed and went to get ready i wore something comfortable and nice.

mattias looks at me and smiles
"he took my hand and hugs me it felt so warm it loved it."

mat- you look beautiful!!

Y- thank youuu

mat- your welcome now, common i don't want to be late my dad hates waiting sometimes.

I take my stuff and put in my bag then we walk to the car. The car ride was kinda long because of traffic but there house was a 45 minutes from ours.

when we got there i didn't even want get out the car...

mat- common! I promise they will like you and you only need worry about meeting my parents my cousin probably be in the guest room.

Y- okay fine

he opens the door for me and walk front of the door and knock

A/n- this took me long to write i took breaks because i had to do things also imagine inspired by MattiasNose