𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

not proofread.

mattia p o v

y/n wasn't listening to me all day, so I decided to tease her because she was also giving me an attitude. Y/n walks into my room smiling while she on the phone coming back with candy in her mouth.

hey, y/n where did you go? she looks at me and looks at her phone. I went to get come candy why? well, you weren't talking to me all day you were on your phone.

I was on the phone with my little sister remember I got her a babysitter so I can stay with you this weekend?

yeah, but you acting like you didn't want to talk to me and you had a little attitude. I was upset so I went on a walk to get candy. She comes and lays down on top of me I look at her and just give it in and hug her.

I'm sorry baby I love you I laugh I love you too. she looks at me then kisses me but I turn my face, hey! I want a kiss she says nope but I said sorry! maybe later. I said while putting my hand on her ass why not!
because I said so??

she rolled her eyes and try to kiss me again but I did the same as I did earlier. She looks at me making a mad face it was so cute, you look so cute when I'm mad please! just give me a kiss stop teasing me!

she gets up and moved to the other side of the bed. Common! you can't be mad because I don't want a kiss right now, no I'm mad because you keep teasing me! I just laugh again I'm going to play the game I sit on my chair she sits on my lap very quickly.

Hey, I can't see she says deal with it she says while hugs me. I put her hand on her ass and act like I was leaning in the kiss but moved away when she leaned I moved to the bed again and she follows me and sits on my lap.

Kiss me kiss me kiss me! I looked at her and kisses her then we started to make out I slowly start kissing her neck for a minute. She looks at me Hey why did you stop I'm tired and you have a hickey so? I can cover it up Nah, don't so people can know your mines I smirk I moved her off then lay down.

sorry for the bad ending I hope you enjoy tho