𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑨.𝑹

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:
↳ ❝ [cuddles] ¡! ❞

Y/n p o v

Y- ale can we please cuddle?? you been on the game with the boys for 2 hours!!

Ale- can you wait? We still need to win I promise I will cuddle with you after I'm finish.

Y-"you said that an hour ago!" Why can't we cuddle now!

Ale- please be quiet

Matt- damm Alejandro you forgot she sensitive.

Kai- just cuddle with your girl man

Ale- we still need to win bruh she can wait right y/n?

Y- no I can't wait it already late I'm going home I rolled my eyes and grab my stuff I decided to walk to the store instead. As I was walking I felt someone following me... I walk faster I finally got to the store I got some candy and something to drink.

Lady- what are you doing out this late??

Y- I'm at the store? Why you care?

Lady-because someone your age shouldn't be out alone at this time. Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?

Y- well my boyfriend pick a game over me so I'm here! take the stupid money. I take grab my bag and start walking..

ALEJANDRO P O V

Ale- hey um I have to go...

Matt- y/n isn't there she been quiet.

Ale- umm no.. I'm going call her

Kai- you are so stupid she probably outside alone you better find her before anything happens.

Ale- okay! Bye! I grab a sweater and start calling y/n she didn't answer the first time I got worried. "I went to the first place that came to mind the store we go to whenever we get snacks."

Ale- hi um did you see girl with (your color hair)

Lady- yes you must be the boyfriend she seemed upset "she walked off like 5 minutes ago."

I ran out the store to look for y/n I called her again she answered and start crying.

Y/n- I'm sorry I shouldn't never left I'm scared I think someone following me...
Ale- it okay it my fault I was on the game for to long. Please tell me where are you!

Y/n- in a alley? I don't know!

Ale- stay where you are please...

I walk down where one the alley were "I found y/n I ran up to her and hug her."

Ale- I'm sorry please forgive me..

Y/n- "can we cuddle??"

Ale- "fine let go." Once we got home we both showered and started cuddling.

A/n- hey thank you for 500 reads! I'm back to posting. Sorry for bad gammer