𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

mattia pov
Saturday, July, 31

Kai: so, mattia what are you going to do on you and y/n one year?

M: I'm taking her out to dinner.

Kai: wait, so why did you ask me to come over?

M: because I wanted you to come with me to the mall.

Kairi rolls his eyes and follows me to the car. right now Kairi and I are going to the mall to get a gift for me and y/n one year of being together.

I'm planning on marrying her very soon but we decided to wait after college.

M: "come on Kairi we need to
be back before she gets off work."

kai: ok ok!

Kairi and I got In the car Once we got to the mall We went to 3 stores Kairi was helping me pick out gifts as well.

Kai: hey mattia why don't you get her underwear set?

M: Well, she does need underwear from-

Kai: "gross!" I don't need to know anything about that! Just get her the
underwear set.

"Okay, I said laughing." I got her red set and purple set because those are her favorite color "After we got left the mall and got In-out since they didn't have that at the mall."

kai: I have to go I still got school work to do.

M: alright, want me to drop you off?

Kairi: "yes, please."

I drop Kairi off at his apartment then went to me and y/n. Our whole friend group goes to the same college
but we have our apartment.

When I got home It was 4:00 Just in time before y/n gets off of work she gets off at 4:30.

I hide everything back in the closet then got In the shower.

Y/n pov
4:40pm

I'm finally home I'm so tired but excited because tomorrow is me and mattia one year together. I'm also excited to give him his gift I got him 2 chains that he always wanted.

I walk up the stairs I didn't see him In the room but I heard the showing running so I figured he was In the shower.

2 minutes later

finally, I hear footsteps walking out the bathroom I see mattia standing near the bathroom door with a towel around his waist he looked very hot.

M: y/n when did you come home? and stop staring.

Y: I wasn't staring!

M: sure

Y: I got home not too long ago how long you were In the shower?

M: for while.

Y: You better not used all the hot water.