part 49

Hello guys. I tried to post sooner this time. Hope you all will like this part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back continued...

Laksh dropped swara and ragini at baadi and then went to mm. The three of them didn't spoke anything. They were just lost in their own thoughts.

Swara went to meet her dida at her home to tell her about everything while ragini went in her room. She sat on bed when her phone started ringing. It was sanskar. She sighed and picked up the call.

Sanskar:hello ragini. What happend? Did swara and laksh met? Did they talked? What swara said and what laksh said? He started to ask many questions and ragini controlled her anger.

Ragini:sanskar plz let me speak. She said trying not to sound irritated while sanskar got quite.

Ragini told him that laksh need time to talk to dp about him and swara while sanskar smirked.

Sanskar:great so he is now planning how to convince his father but poor he his father won't agree. He will also suffer like me. Now he will understand my pain... Now he will realise what I felt when his father rejected my love. I was dying every second when he told me to forget my love. Now laksh will feel the same. He said in anger and ragini fisted her hand to control herself from speaking anything against him.

Ragini:umm.. I.. I have some work. I'll talk to you later. She said and cuts the call while sanskar looked on but he ignored it.

Ragini:sanskar was right what if dp uncle won't agree. Laksh.. How he will feel? He will be so hurt and.. And swara she will be broken also. There is no meaning of her accepting laksh"s love when dp uncle won't agree for their relationship. What should I do?  She thought feeling bad for them.

At mm.

Laksh was sitting in his room. He was thinking deeply how to talk with dp. He was happy but tensed for dps approvel and guilty for hurting ragini.

Laksh:what are you thinking laksh? What is the meaning of thinking about ragini now? You have hurted her and you can't change it. I just hope ragini will get the best of her life which I couldn't give her. I'm sorry ragini. I'm really sorry. He thought as he remembered the innocent ragini... Who trusted him.. Supported him.. Loved him. He closed his eyes holding his head with his hands feeling bad just then ap enterd in his room and got worried for him.

Ap:laksh what happend beta? She asked with care sitting besides him and laksh looked at her. He hugged her suddenly and ap got more worried.

Ap:laksh.. Laksh beta what happend? Tell me laksh what happend? She asked being worried and laksh sighed.

Laksh:maa vo.. Today.. I.. I met swara and ragini. He told shocking her.

Ap:then.. Laksh you have hurted ragini enough not more. She said with some kind of anger for his decision while he looked down.

Laksh:I know maa but today.. And he told her everything. Ap was shocked and she gets angry.

Ap:how can swara do this? How can she accept this? Ragini is a selfless girl I know but swara how can she betray her own sister. Oh I forgot ragini isn't her real sister after all that's why she can do this. She said angrily while laksh wasn't understanding how to react.