part 54

Hi guys. Sorry for being late. Here is next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from gadodia house. Ragini was lost in thoughts. She wasn't understanding what to do?

Ragini:how should I stop chachi ji.? She won't give me that clip so easily. What should I do? She thought while roaming here and there in tension when suddenly she stopped as some thing came in her mind.

Ragini:yes I should talk to laksh about this. Yes I should tell him everything now only then he won't believe chachi ji. He will surely trust me. Yes I should tell him before it's too late. She thought and starts going to talk to laksh when suddenly she heard some shouts from mandap. She got confused and went towards there and got shock when she found dp angrily slaping sanskar and even laksh shouting on him.

Laksh:how can you do this? How can you? I.. I gave you my own brothers place even more than that and you.. What you did? You betrayed me. You thought that.. That I.. I snached your love from you. How can you even think this? I was the one who supported you that time and still you doughted me. How can you sanskar? I never thought that you can play this type of games also. I.. I was so happy when I got you back after years but I was so hurt seeing you in that mental state but.. But.. But.. That was just an act. Wow sanskar what an acting. Really you really did amazing work. I never knew you have this talent also. Arrey just once.. Just once you should have spoke to me. Everything would have got clear but no.. You.. You just decided by yourself that I'm your enemy and came for this revenge. Really sanskar. No.. You are not my brother... You are not my sanky. He can't do this with his lucky. He can never.  Laksh shouted on sanskar but his voice was broken showing how much hurt he was.

Laksh:you know what I will never forgive you for this. Never sanskar. You betrayed me... Our family.. My parents even Your parents.. Didn't you once thought what they will feel when they will get to know about your this plans. No... Actually you didn't that's why only you did all this right. In fact Why even I'm speaking to you? What will happen now? You did whatever you wanted to do and from now I can't be your lucky anymore. I will never forgive you sanskar. Never. He said with anger and hurt. His eyes we're moist and he looked away from sanskar.

Dp shouted at sanskar and told him that he do agree for his mistake for not accepting kavita but whatever sanskar did wasn't forgivable and he throws sanskar out of the house. Sanskar listend everything silently as he already knew this will happen when his truth will be out and he left from baadi after asking forgiveness from all. Sujhata was even more angry now for the way her son was thrown out of the house. She cried for him but no one listend her. It made her more angry towards dp and laksh.

All were shocked and stunned with the sudden things happened. Sanskar accepted his mistakes and whatever he did and dp and laksh were very angry on him for that but laksh was hurt too. He never thought sanskar will accuse him for ruining his life. He never in dreams can think that. He was just stunned and sat on the chair in shock. Ragini looked at him. Her eyes got teary seeing him so broken. She knew what he would be feeling and tears rolled down from her eyes feeling helpless as she couldn't do anything for him.

Ragini:no he is already so hurt and now telling him about chachi ji and her plans it will break him more. He thinks them as his own family and they are planning against him. It will break him. No.. I will not tell him about this. I should stop chachi ji by myself only. She thought being determine and went in her room.

After some time sharmishtha enterd in ragini"s room and ragini looked at her.

Sharmishtha:ragini there is a problem. Just now I remembered that before marriage swara need to go to temple. Already laksh and his family are here plz ragini you take swara to temple and return back till the muhurat. It's very important beta. We can't sent bride alone. Plz you go with her till then I'll handle everything here. You go plz. She said in hurry and left to do other work leaving ragini in tension.