part 11

Hi guys. Thankyou so much for your support till now. In all parts votes are 80 or 80+ but only in part 8 and in part 10 there are less votes. Can i know the reason for it.?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. It was bright morning. As usual laksh's sleep got broke by ragini's voice as she daily sings aarti. Infact he had the habit of it now. He wasn't a person who likes aarti's and all. He never attend it also and gets irritated if some one breaks his sleep by this but in this days he had started liking it. He doesn't know why but he loves to hear ragini's voice in the morning and starts his day with it. It gives his heart some peacefull feeling. Laksh smiled after aarti got finished and went in washroom to get ready.

At down stairs ragini gave every one aarti and then started leaving for raglak room. Ragini enterd in the room and found it empty as laksh was in washroom. She heard noises from washroom so she went near cupboard and took out laksh's clothes. She placed them on bed properly then arranged all other things also on bed which he needs. She then looked towards washroom. She then left the room as laksh didn't came out till she finished all her work in room. So she left down stairs to help other ladies in breakfast.

As soon as she left the room just then laksh came out of washroom. He looked around. Room was clean and neat. He found his clothes and other things on bed. He smiled looking at everything but again looked around the room for ragini but she wasn't there. He sigh and started getting ready.

After some time laksh came down for breakfast. All were gatherd on dining table and was having breakfast. Laksh too went near dining table and sat on his chair but his concentration wasnt on breakfast but he was looking around. He was actually looking for ragini as he thought she will be there but she isn't present on dining table too. He looked around and finally asked ap about her.

Laksh:maa umm.. where is ragini.? He asked feeling awkward in asking like that while uttara and pari gave him teasing smiles but he didn't gave any heed and was waiting for ap's reply.

Ap:she is in kitchen laksh. Why do you have any work? She asked and he nodded in no and started eating but still with the corner of his eyes he was looking towards the door of kitchen to get any glimpse of her.

While laksh was busy in his own work suddenly swara stands infront of him blocking his view for looking at kitchen. he frown his eye brows and looked up at her. His eyes got the anger back looking at her face and he looked away from her after glaring her.

Laksh:what.? He almost shouts without looking at her. Swara got scared a little but composed.

Swara:laksh juice...juice. she said while placing a glass of juice near him.

Laksh:God have given me two hands and I can use them for my needs. He said without looking at her directly or undirectly telling her he don't want any help of her.

Swara:but laksh... she was about to speak but laksh got irritated and was about to stand up from the chair and his hand hits the glass of juice. The juice fall over swara's dress and the glass pieces just near her leg and she shouts.

Swara was shocked and she looked at her dress with open mouth as it was her new dress and it got ruined in just one day. She made faces and looked at laksh but he was not at all affected. His concentration was still on the door of kitchen. Swara fumes in anger and left from there to change her dress.

Laksh finished his breakfast and waited for ragini but she didn't came out of kitchen. He sigh and left to his room with sad face. He doesn't know why he was waiting for her but he just wanted to see her. As he didn't had seen her from morning and now a days she is the first one whom he founds infront of him in morning and whom he wish good morning first. Laksh reached near his room and enterd inside. He took his office bag and was murmuring something.