part 10

Hi guys. So how many of you are excited for this part.? Do tell me 😉
~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. Dida was asking swara what happend to her continuesly.

Swara:nothing dida. I was just walking on road and my leg slipped and I fall down in mud. She said being frustated.

Ap:but swara you said you are resting in your room then when did you went out of the house.? We didn't even noticed you nor you informed. She said complaining her. Suddenly swara got nervous.

Swara:umm..I...I went out because I want to get some fresh air and you all were busy in ritual so you didn't noticed me. She said looking away.

Ap:but.. She was about to ask but was cut off by swara.

Swara:will you pls stop your question-answer game now. I want to change first plz. I'm feeling suffocated in this. She said irritatedly and went upstairs while dida followed her.

One lady:ap ji your dil is just like a moon but sujhata ji what about your dil. She said mocking swara and all started laughing. Sujhata felt embrassed and left from there while ap was also feeling awkward. Dadi was smirking seeing her enimys getting insulted. Pari and uttara were actually supressing their laugh while ragini was standing there silently when suddenly she heard laughing sound from her back too and she looked at laksh being shock as he also started laughing with those women's.

Ap,pari,uttara and Dadi also looked at him being shock.

Ap:laksh. She said sighing him to stop but he wasn't able to.

Laksh:but maa what is my fault in it.? She was looking so funny and ugly too yuck.. he said making faces and all looked on.

Ragini was the one who was staring him with lots of questions. He had loved her and now he is laughing on her. He was not at all affected by her getting insulted why.? She had noticed in this days there is not any more that sadness in his eyes. He has only anger for swara and mostly he is showing it only when swara is doing some thing other wise he is calm. Don't he have any affect of her now.? Don't he love her anymore.? What is in his mind.? She wasn't understanding anything. She was just so confuse.

Laksh:how can I stop maa? Didn't you noticed her.? Some one would have thought she had just ran away from mental hospital. haha... saying that he again started laughing. Soon uttara and pari too joined him and ap shaked her head in disbelief.

Laksh:you can also laugh ragini. No need to think she is your sister and all yaar. She don't deserve it. He said near her ear and she turned to look at him but in that his lips touched her cheek making both of them shock. They widen their eyes. They both goes numb for a second. Their eyes met and they imediatly looked away from each other feeling very awkward.

Ragini's heart beats raised and she placed her hand on her chest trying to control her emotions while her cheeks turned red. Laksh was too shock to react. He got tensed about her reaction and felt embrassed. Both got silent and once glanced at each other and again immediately looked away.

Soon all women's started leaving after blessing raglak and once again praising ragini. Ap and pari left in kitchen while uttara in her room. Laksh too went in the room and ragini was staring him from behind.

"In swara room"

Swara changed her clothes and was sitting on bed with angry face.