part 62

Hello guys . I know I'm too late but what to do really busy 🤕 let's start now.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak. Laksh was hugging ragini and calming her. He was feeling really bad for her. His heart was crying with her as she was really broken by all this things. He knew he can't heal her wounds. It's really difficult for her to forget all this. She has been loyal to each and every person there who came in her life but they all gave her nothing but betrayel,hurt,sadness and nothing else and even he was one of them. He regret alot for hurting her but now he just wants to make her happy and forget all the past pains which she had gone through.

Laksh:ragini plz calm down. I can't see you like this. I know you are hurt but don't waste your tears for them who don't deserve it. You don't have to be sad for this girl who is nothing in our life's from now. It was our mistake that we let her enter in our life's but now don't be more affected by her. Just forget her plz. He spoke by breaking the hug and cupped her face wiping her tears.

Laksh:PLZ FOR ME.. he spoke by looking in her eyes and she could feel the pain for her in his eyes which was giving her alot of emotions.

Dadi:yes laado. Laksh is right. Why are you giving importance to this girl who is nothing to you. She was always an arrogant girl and will be always. She can't be nice to anyone. I always told you not to let her enter in your life. She will one day betray you and she did. She never deserved the love you gave her. She is not at all the worth of it. She spoke in anger and was glaring swara who was looking away from all of them and boiling in anger. She has no regret for whatever she did but was quite as she had nothing to speak now.

Ragini looked at Dadi and hugged her. She felt bad that for swara she ignored her dadis words. She thought she is wrong with swara but she never knew swara will become like this.

Laksh:ragini leave all this and take some rest. Now everything is solved. I hope all of you have understood what is right so now plz don't ever think wrong about ragini. Chachi I don't know what should I tell you. I'm just shocked that how you turned this evil. I never knew this side of yours and you... Ms... Swara bose. I HATE YOU. JUST LEAVE FROM HERE AND NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN.

laksh spoke in anger. He was angry on both swara and sujhata but he can't be rude with sujhata after all she is elder than him and just like his mother and it's really hurting for him while swara was once his love but now he understood there was no love between them and after knowing about her evil deeds he had only one emotion for her that is hate.

All left from maheshwari house and raglak were in their room. Laksh was lost in some thoughts and ragini looked at him. Till now she was thinking about her own pain which she got from her sister but now she realized even laksh was hurt by his family. He also got betrayed just like her. She put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at her.

Ragini:I'm sorry laksh. She spoke feeling guilty for not understanding his pain which he was going through. Laksh frown his eyebrows not understanding why suddenly she apologized.

Laksh:what happened ragini.? Why are you saying sorry? He asked being confused.

Ragini:for not understanding your pain till now. I was in my own that I didn't realized even you are hurt. First sanskar then swara and now Chachi.. you also are in same situation like me. I'm just crying over my issues but I didn't gave you the support which you also need right now. I'm sorry. She spoke looking down with tears as she felt it was really selfish but it wasn't her fault also just the situation was like that.

Laksh:ragini plz stop it. Why are you always so kind? Don't blame yourself for anything. About sanskar and sujhata Chachi then they both had lost their loved ones. They were in pain so they missunderstood me and about swara then I don't care about her. She really don't affect me ragini. So plz stop thinking all this. He spoke while cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears.

Laksh:and anyway I'm thinking about something else. He said while walking towards the balcony of their room. Ragini frowned her eyebrows being confused and went behind him.

Ragini:about what laksh? She asked being confused and laksh sighed.

Laksh:ragini I don't believe swara. I think there is something else she is hiding. He spoke while making an suspecious look while ragini looked on.

Ragini:why are you thinking this laksh.? I mean what swara will hide now? There is nothing more. she spoke being confused.

Laksh: I don't know but I'm sure there is something more than what she said. He spoke being sure about his gut feelings.

Laksh : ragini you remember there was someone who stopped you from telling me about sanskar and after that you joined sanskar to change him but how swara got to know that you were with sanskar. I mean she falls down in the river then came back and that too marrying sanskar and sanskar himself told that swara lied to him about you pushing her in river that's why he supported her it means sanskar didn't told her about you being with him afterall why will he suddenly go and tell her this. Even if sanskar had told her this then it will be after he got to know that you pushed her but swara said she lied it because she was angry on you for supporting sanskar and marrying me. So I don't understand all this. This is so confusing. There is not only swara. There is a third person in all this and may be that person is the same person who met you only once but put you in a big trouble by making you support sanskar.. uff..  there is more in all this ragini. I'm sure it's not the whole truth. Swara is hiding something more. He spoke all the confusions running in his mind and even ragini understood what he wanted to say which made her also confused.

Screen freezed on them.
**************************************

Ok guys.. so how was it?? 

What about the last Convo of raglak? What do you think about it 😵‍💫 are you guys confused like me and raglak. 😉

Tell me in the comments.

Bye bye guys take care.