part 46

Hi guys. First of all the story have reached 6k votes ❤❤ thankyou so much for the support😘😘😘 Here is the next part. Hope you all will like it. ☺
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from farm house. Ragini was crying sitting on floor. Sanskar felt bad and was about to go near her but before that swara went near her. She held her arm and made her stand up harshly.

Sanskar:SWARA.. he shouted angrily glaring her for her act while she didn't gave any heed to him.

Swara:ragini now everything will be cleared. See laksh already left you now all family members turn to know your truth. Come I'll show them your true face. She said smirking and sanskar looked on while ragini was just blank. She wasn't giving any expressions.

Sanskar:what are you speaking? What do you mean by this? He asked being confused and even some what scared of her next plan which can be more bad than this to hurt ragini.

Swara:what is wrong with you.? I'll tell family members about her truth it's simple. This time with proof. I'll show them cctv footage which has been recorded when she spoke her truth. Now I'll get back whatever I have lost because of her. She said with hate for ragini who was just standing there like a statue.

Sanskar:what.but... He tried to speak but swara didn't let him. He doesn't wanted others to know all this.. He was worried for ragini.. Her future.. Everything was messed and he wasn't able to do anything.

Swara:just shut up sanskar. What is wrong with you? From many days I'm noticing you. You are behaving very kind towards her. I'm doing what is right. Why are you getting angry for this. We wanted this only. Bringing her truth out was our mission now what is your problem? She shouted at him being irritated while sanskar got silent.

Swara started dragging ragini out of the farm house while she was just following her like s robot. She has no emotions on her face. Sanskar went behind swara and still tried to stop her but she wasn't in a mood to listen anything. She made ragini sit in the car and told sanskar to start driving. Finally sanskar had to agree and they left from there.

At mm both family's were there in Hall. Swara already called all of them there. They all were confused just then swara enterd in the house while dragging ragini with her. She pushed her in the Hall and she was about to fall but sanskar held her on time. She was standing in beetween all of the family members who were staring the three of them clueless. Ap and dadi scolded swara for her behaviour towards ragini while she just told them to keep silent. All of them looked at her confused while she showed them cctv footage. All got shock looking at that. They couldn't believe it while swara was happy. Sanskar felt bad and guilty.

Dp:WHAT IS ALL THIS RAGINI.. he shouted in rage looking at ragini who was just standing in the Hall like a lifeless body. 

Ap:ji plz calm down. Let her speak. I can't believe all this. She can't do this. She said not able to believe what she saw and she went near ragini.

Ap:ragini beta what is all this? Tell us what exactly happend? She asked with worry holding raginis shoulders who didn't even looked at her being lost.

Sujhata:Arrey jiji what she will speak? See in this video she accepted her deeds already what is more to speak now. This girl has fooled us. She said making faces and ap glared her for which she shuts her mouth.

Uttara,adarsh and pari were just standing there shocked. They were also in dillema.

Dadi:shut up sujhata ji. Why are you blaming my laado just like that. This.. This video can be fake also. I trust my laado. I know she can never do anything wrong. Laado speak up. Tell them this is not truth. She too spoke holding ragini and turning her towards herself but she was silent.