part 63

Hello after so long. How are you all.? I hope you guys are still interested in the story. So let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~

After some days at mm.

All were having breakfast silently suddenly raginis phone started ringing. She looked at her phone and her expressions turned into mixed ones as the call was from swara. All were looking at her and she picked up the call.

Ragini:hello.. she spoke trying to be calm with heavy heart as she doesn't wanted to be rude but she can't even forget all that things what swara did.

Swara:hello Ragini. I want to meet you. She said shocking Ragini and making her confused too.

Ragini:what? But why ? She asked as she wasn't understanding the reason behind it.

Swara:I... I just want to talk to you. I... I know I have done a lot of wrong things to you and you are angry but just.. just once meet me. I will short out everything. She said with a not-being-sure reaction of how Ragini will react.

Laksh:NO NEED FOR IT MS. SWARA BOSE

She heard the reply from other side and got startled with the raised voice of laksh.

Swara:laksh... Laksh.. you.. she tried to speak but somewhere she was scared and her mouth got sealed.😜

Laksh:yes it's me.. laksh.. and she is Ragini laksh whom you have called right now. How dare you try to talk to Ragini and top of that you are trying to meet her so that you can harm her again. You know what you are just so shameless. You don't even feel any shame to call her even after what happened just before some days. Oh sorry I'm so stupid right how can you feel shame when you havent left  anything more to be more shameful to do then what you did till now but you know a person like you can get more and more shameful to get something they want as you are a witch who is behind a fairy and a witch can never get over of a fairys beauty and that jealousy makes her do anything. I hope you understood what I mean and if you don't want to get more roasted by me then plz CUT THE CALL.

He spoke in very angry and dangerous voice. Swara fumes in anger and cuts the call by the way laksh spoke to her.

Ragini and others were just staring laksh. They all have seen this angry infact out of angry laksh again after that day. They weren't sure they should be happy for the way laksh was supporting Ragini or get scared with his anger.

Laksh looked at Ragini and closed his eyes breathing out to get over of his anger.

Laksh:what?? Am I looking like a joker or some piece of material that you all are looking at me. He said making faces and all just looked away.

Ragini:vo laksh swara... She tried to speak but laksh stopped her in between.

Laksh:plz don't talk about a witch in morning itself. My day will be the wrost. He said in casual tone and started having his breakfast like nothing happened.

Dp:laksh stop behaving like this and now tell me why swara want to meet Ragini. What she said? He asked the question which all had in their minds right now.

Laksh:papa plz. You know her right. You know how much she hates Ragini so why would she want to meet her. It's simple there will be some more cheap ideas in her mind to hurt Ragini and I won't let that happen. He spoke with attitude and ofcourse with care for Ragini while Ragini just looked at him with love as she was loving his care for her and the way he is always so protective about her.

Laksh: and about her talking anything then after hearing my voice she didn't spoke a word or you can say I didn't let her. So nothing is there to talk about. Just forget it and Ragini won't meet her atleast not alone. He said with same attitude and just declared it for Ragini who was also agree with him as she can't believe swara anymore and it's not like she is scared but she is tired of getting hurt again and again now she want to get rid of all this mess.

Days passed with some raglak cute moments while family's were getting back to their normal self but Ragini was having some thoughts in her mind which she didn't knew how to share with others.

Sanskar was sitting in hall when his phone rang and he cuts it without even looking at it and it rang again.  He made an irritated face and was about to throw his phone but Ragini stopped him.

Ragini : sanskar what are you doing? You will break your phone and why are you so irritated.? What happened? She asked being confused with his behaviour.

Sanskar:arrey Ragini I'm so tired by picking up her calls. Now it's enough. Na rahega phone na bajegi ghanti. He spoke in irritated voice while making faces and Ragini just looked on.

Ragini:who?? Who is calling you? She asked being really confused.

Sanskar:who else? This witch.. umm.. I'm sorry.. I.. I mean swara. She is calling me and asking me that she want to meet you and is asking my help for it. Uff.. she is so chipkoo... He spoke being very very irritated.

Laksh:ohooo Bhai.. kahi uska dil to nahi a Gaya tujhpe..? He spoke while winking at him and giving a naughty smile making him more irritated.

Sanskar: just shut up lucky. Vo aur mai.. chiii... Tu apni bakwas band kar. She just want to meet Ragini that's why. You know the selfish girl. Apna kaam nikalvana hai bas. He spoke while making faces and laksh chuckled while Ragini was just giving unbelievable looks to the brothers.

After all this finally sanskar and laksh were brothers just like before. Their relation had got a good turn again and laksh always tease him or irritate him with swaras name as he knew how irritated he gets by it while sanskar hate it but he can't do anything as his chote Bhai loves to irritate him.

Laksh:by the way I don't understand why this swara is so desperate to meet Ragini. What is wrong with her.? He spoke being suspected by swaras behaviour while even sanskar got his point.

Sanskar:ya you are right. I'm sure uske dimaag me koi khichdi Pak Rahi hai phirse. He spoke making faces while laksh smirked.

Laksh:then let her do it. Even we will taste her khichdi. He said and winked while sanskar frowned his eyebrows.

Sanskar:what you mean? He asked and before laksh could speak Ragini spoke.

Ragini:oh hello I'm also here so plz will some one tell me what is going on between you both brothers? I'm just not understanding what you both are talking? She spoke being confused and also irritated for getting ignored by both of them.

Ragini:and by the way it's about me you both are talking and not even realising that I'm also here. She said raising her eyebrows. Sanskar and laksh smiled sheepishly while Ragini shaked her head in disbelief.

Ragini:now plz tell me what is going on in both of your heads. She said and they both just looked at each other then her and Ragini was clueless.

Screen freezed on them.
***************************************

Ok guys how was this part?

Plz comment and tell me did you liked it?

Vote plz I'm waiting for your review.

Take care guys. Bye bye.