part 3

Hi guys. Thankyou so much for your support. Here is the next part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak who were hugging each other. Laksh slowly breaks the hug and looked at her. She was crying it made him sad and felt like its because of him. He wiped her tears with his thumb.

Laksh:I'm sorry ragini. I don't know why I always made you cry. Again because of me you are crying. I... he was about to continue but was stopped by ragini.

She placed her Palm on his mouth and nodded her head in no. He was staring her with sadness while she was also hurt.

Ragini:no laksh it's not your fault and I'm not crying because of you but for you laksh cause I can't see you like this. I know laksh you are just behaving normally infront of all but you aren't fine I know. She said emotionally which makes him amazed as how much she cares for him and understands him. He removed her hand from his mouth.

Laksh:I don't understand ragini how you understand me this much.?  He said being amazed.

Ragini didn't said anything. He too kept silent and started the car again. Both were silent and lost in their thoughts.

Ragini:i understand you laksh cause i love you but how can I tell you how much I love you laksh when I know you don't have any feelings for me. She thought and her heart pinched at that thought and tears rolled down from her eyes.

Laksh:I know ragini you have feelings for me. But I  don't understand how you can love me even after I break your heart.? Even you are supporting me to get out of all this. You arent forcing me for anything in this relation ragini. You are a gem. He thought with respect for ragini in his heart.

After some time raglak reached at mm and laksh was about to go in his room but stopped hearing car horn sound.

He truend towards door and found his family is also back from baadi. He wasn't intersted to talk about whatever happend there and he knew they will talk about this only so he was about to leave but suddenly stopped and looked at door being shock.

Swara and sanskar were standing there on the door. He got very much shock seeing them there and his  anger again returned. He went near them angrily glaring them. Ragini was also very shocked seeing swasan there but she then looked at laksh and got worried for him. He was calm just before sometime and again they came infront of him it will again hurt him and his hurt is coming out in the form of anger she knew it. She got very tensed when laksh started going towards swasan in anger.

Laksh:what you both are doing here.? How dare you both come here.? He asked with anger.

Sanskar:laksh may be you are forgetting this is my house and swara is my wife so we will be here only. He said calmly making laksh more angry.

Laksh:I'm not forgetting anything sanskar but you are forgetting that you are thrown out of this house so now take your so called wife and get out from here. He shouts but before sanskar can say anything they both were stopped by dp.

Dp:stop it laksh. Swara is our house daughter in law now and our family's daughter in law suffering will be our insult. They will live here only. He said stricktly.

Laksh:but papa.. laksh was about to argue but was stopped by dp.

Dp:enough laksh this is my final decision. He said and left from there.