part 50

HELLOOO GUYSSS... SO.. SO.. SO.. FIRST TIME MY STORY HAS REACHED 50 PARTS  😱 I CAN'T BELIEVE I REACHED TILL THIS AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT GUYS. THIS STORY IS REALLY MORE LOVED AND GOT MORE RESPONSE TOO. I'M VERY HAPPY FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE THIS STORY GOT 🤩😘
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT 😘❤❤❤

I KNOW I'M BEING LATE NOW A DAYS BUT PLZ UNDERSTAND ME AND KEEP SUPPORTING PLZZZZ GIVE THE STORY SAME SUPPORT YOU ALL GAVE FROM START. PLZ 😘❤ 

So let's start with this part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak staring each other. Ragini was the first who broke the eyelock and looked away while laksh was still staring her.

Ragini:I... I haven't done every thing for you. I have done all that for my sister also. I was just doing what I felt was right. Plz don't take this as any kind of favor. She said what was in her heart and laksh was just admiring her kindness.

Laksh:it's not favor ragini cause You are my best friend but you have done alot even after getting hurt. It's your kindness or else if there was some one else on your place then she wouldn't have done this. She would have punished me but you... You are just different. He praised her genuinely and ragini just gave a short smile while laksh was lost in some thoughts.

Laksh:I can't take this as favor ragini because it wasn't. You sacrificed alot but I'm happy that your sacrifice went in vain cause I wouldnt have got you as my life partner if I would have married swara. I feel blessed to have you in my life. I thank God every second of my life that he sent you in my life. He thought with a smile but then he wanted to know how he got married to her as ragini never wanted that and if sanskar also changed his decision of seprating swara and laksh then what happened?

Laksh:ragini what happened after that? Sanskar was very angry right so what he did then and how he changed his mind and also what happened on marriage day?? I.. I have so many questions and confusions. Plz clear them. He said being impatient to know the whole truth while ragini started to tell him how sanskar planned to create fights between swara and laksh.

"Flash back"

After dp announced laksh and swaras relationship all were thinking about their marriage. Laksh and swara were happy but sanskar was planning to separate them.

At mm.

Swara and ragini came there with some sweets. Ap noticed them and welcomed them. Ap was happy seeing ragini and she just faked smile towards swara who also did the same as she knew ap don't like her.

Swara:where is laksh ? She asked while looking around. Ap didn't liked the way she asked about laksh so freely but told her that he is in his room and swara went in his room while ap told ragini to sit and they both were chit chatting.

After some time they heard some shouts from upstairs. Both realised it was laksh"s voice. They got confused and went in laksh"s room. They were shocked when they saw laksh was shouting on swara and even swara was angry while sanskar was sitting on bed as usual acting like mad.

Swara:laksh why are you shouting on me? It was not my fault. She said angrily.

Laksh:oh really then whose fault it was. ? Don't you know he is not normal. What if he would have got hurt.? Why you gave him this knife? He shouted and ap and ragini were just clueless.

Swara:but I haven't gave him laksh. She said again.

Laksh:then is he lying swara? And why will he do it haa? He asked angrily and ap stopped him before he shout more.