part 2

Hi guys. Thankyou so much for your support guys. So here is the 2nd part of this story. Hope you all will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from baadi. All baadi peopels were gatherd there. All were gossiping and looking at swara and sanskar in shock while both family members were glued on their places without uttering a word. All were just too shock to react seeing the unexpected thing happend infront of them. Dadi and shekhar was now more angry on swara for this. Sujhata was looking at them with wide eyes and was about to faint seeing the bangalan girl as her daughter in law while Uttara supported her. Like this all were shocked and unhappy with all this but the most affected persons were raglak.

They both were looking at swara and sanskar not only with shock but there was many feelings and thoughts going on in their minds. Laksh was ofcourse affected a lot because of this. after all the girl who left him in mandap now standing infront of him as his brother's wife. What should he feel right now.? Hurt or anger.. his mind stopped thinking for a second. His heart pinched but in the next second it all got replaced by anger. He was really angry on her yesterday for betraying him like that but now his anger was beyond limits even he felt some what disgusted on her. How can she marry his brother just after betraying him.? And top of that she came infront of him like this holding his brother's hand infront of everyone..don't She have any shame.? This thoughts litterly made him hate her.

Other side ragini was also shock like others as well as confused too that why swara and sanskar got married.? This was the biggest question going on in her mind. She wasn't able to understand anything. Till yesterday sanskar was loving kavita like anything even he was ready to ruin his brother's life for him and some how he did it now too but then what about his love for kavita.? Then how can he Marry swara.? And what about her.? What about swara..? What was wrong with her that she married sanskar when she herself was trying all ways to get married to laksh. What happend to both of them.? RagLak were lost in their thoughts which was broken by dida and sharmishtha who came running near swara shouting her name.

They kept asking questions to swara about her absence from yesterday and about this marriage and all but she was standing silently there not uttering a word.

Laksh:there is no need of asking her questions. It's clear she is a double faced girl. She shows something else infront of others and in real she is something else. First she was not ready to marry me then suddenly she got ready then on marriage day she eloped betraying me in the mandap and now got married to my own brother. Woww swara what a game you are playing. I think you would have got interst in my brother in last minutes so you eloped with him yesterday right. He said in mocking way with full hate.

Swara was taken a back by this. She can't believe he was behaving like this with her. She thought he will be heart broken yes he is hurt but that doesn't mean he will beg her or will run after her after all this. All others were also shocked at his words and was looking at him. No one can say that this boy was once running after this girl seeing his face now. There was only haterd for her in his eyes now.

Ragini looked at laksh. His words really shocked her. She too thought her presence will affect him badly. May be he will be broken like yesterday or may be more than that. He will ask her questions even will get angry but didn't thought he will react like this. He will hate her this thought never came in her mind as for her we can't hate the love of our life even if that person breaks us completely. Now one question was going on in her mind was did he really loved her? She was staring him with lots of questions in her mind like wise She was confused with swasan decision too. Her mind wasn't working. She was just getting restless with everything happening around her.