part 45

Hi guys. I know I'm late but I can't be regular. Really sorry. I hope you will like this part. So let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from farm house. Ragini was standing there numb. Her eyes widen in shock and she shiverd in fear looking at laksh.. Her love in a very bad condition.

Ragini:LAKSH.. she shouts his name and ran near him being hell worried, tensed and what not. She was about to hold laksh but before that swara held her hands and dragged her away from laksh. Ragini looked at her shocked and even laksh who was acting like beaten up fisted his hand in anger.

Ragini:swara what are you doing leave me. Let me go near laksh. See he isn't good. See him.. Sanskar.. Swara what happend to him. Let's take him to hospital. What you both are doing? She said while crying and struggling in hold of swara. She was crying alot and requesting swasan to let her go near laksh or atleast take laksh to hospital. Laksh looked at ragini painfully as even in this time when she was stucked in swaras plan she was still thinking about his safety.

Sanskar looked at ragini who was struggling and was crying. She was feeling suffocated in swaras hold as she wanted to go near laksh to save him. Seeing him in this condition was bleeding her heart. Sanskar could feel her pain in her eyes and felt very bad. Laksh who was looking at ragini helplessly closed his eyes in pain as he remembered the conversation he had with swasan before a while.

"Flash back"

Swara:laksh we will show ragini that you are injured badly and we will kill you if she won't tell the truth. She said her plan shocking laksh and even sanskar.

WHATTT

Sanlak shouted together and laksh glared swara while even sanskar gave her an angry look.

Laksh:have you losted your mind? I'm not gonna do anything like this. Why should I hurt ragini like this that too for you. NEVER. I already hurted her.. Played with her feelings because of you... No.. No actually it was my fault that I couldn't realise her value before but now I will never hurt her and your this nonsence, disgusting plan. I'm not going to do anything like this. Got it. He said angrily and started leaving from there while swara looked at him angrily but then smirked.

Swara:ok laksh don't do it. I know why you aren't ready for this cause you are afraid that ragini will be proved wrong by this. After all you are her weakness. She will accept all her wrong deeds to save you and you know that. You are afraid that you will be proved wrong in choosing ragini. She said smirking and making laksh angry.

Laksh:just shut up swara. I know ragini is innocent and I'm not afraid or anything so you just shut your mouth. You.. He was yet again shouting at her but she stopped him.

Swara:nothing will happen by shouting laksh. If you aren't afraid then prove it by accepting my plan. She said smirking and laksh greeted his teeths in anger.

Laksh:fine.ill do it but only to prove you wrong. So that you leave our life's forever. He said while glaring her and she just looked away from him while sanskar stood there silent not understanding whatever happening is right or wrong.

"Fb ends"

Laksh was glaring swara and was hell angry on her for behaving rude with ragini but he controlled himself. Sanskar too wasn't liking the way swara was behaving with ragini but he too was helpless. Both of them weren't happy with all this but they have this one chance to end swara"s daily drama.