part 12

Hi guys. So here is the next part. Dedicated to sukorxcrazy 😘 stay happy baby. ❤ I hope you  will like it. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from laksh slapping swara. He was in rage. His eyes red in anger. Swara was shocked by his act and looked at him. She placed her hand on her cheek. Suddenly her eyes got teary. Sanskar was equally shocked like swara and he came in beetween them.

Sanskar:what are you doing lak... but before he can complete his words laksh pushed him hard and he stumbled but balanced himself.

Laksh:you shut your mouth. He shouts at sanskar then looked towards swara.

Laksh: and you... You will not change right. You won't stop doing this nonsense and your cheap acts. I have warned you before only swara but you didn't listen and this time what you did was just unbelievable. You..You gave ragini druggs. You drugged her because of you she is in this condition. She got fainted what if something more would have happend to her. How dare you to do this type of thing swara. You have not done good by doing this. I won't leave you this time. I will call police. Now police will only give you punishment for your deeds. I will tell them you are tortuing my wife. Just wait and watch. He shouts in rage making both swasan hell shock. Laksh took out his phone from his pocket and was about to call police but just then some one hold his hand. He looked at the person and suddenly his angry eyes soften as he found ragini standing infront of him. She was looking weak and he immediatly hold her shoulders supporting her.

Laksh:ragini what are you doing here.? You should take rest. You are not well. Why you came here.? He was asking questions in worry.

Ragini:laksh relax. I'm fine. She said and her gaze turned towards swara then. Her eyes becomes angry and she was glaring swara. Suddenly thudd...
And...And again swara got a tight slap on her cheeks. This time from Ragini.

(How was it.? amita291 and anju434 😉😉)

Ragini was looking at her with full anger. Swara hold her cheek which was burning by now. It turned red. Swara gritted her teeths and raised her hand but was stopped by laksh who just jerked her hand pushing her back words and swara falls on floor. While laksh was giving her death glares. She looked at laksh being shock and then looked at ragini with hate but this time it didn't botherd ragini. She was also glaring her with anger.

"Flash back"

Ragini was in her room. All once checked on her then went in their rooms to let her rest. Just then ragini slowly opend her eyes with difficulty and placed her hand on her head as it was paining. She was feeling very weak and with difficulty she sat on bed. She looked around and found herself in room. She got confused as she didn't rememberd how she came there. Slowly getting some strength she stood up from bed and came out of room. Just then she heard shouts from swasan room and she came there and heard laksh saying swara drugged ragini. Her eyes widen in shock and she felt hurt but the next moment it turned into anger and she enterd in room.

"Flash back ends"

Ragini:what is wrong with you swara.? Why are you doing all this.? What do you want from me.? Why are you behaving like this with me.? Are you angry on me because I got married to laksh then it wasn't my fault. You only gets eloped from your wedding and then also if you wanted laksh then why you got married to sanskar.? What is going on in your mind.? From the time you have came back you are behaving rudely with me but I didn't said anything. I kept quite because I thought once I will talk with you everything will be shorted out but you...You are not at all ready to listen to me. Whenever I'm trying to talk with you. you are just insulting me. Do you know how much your words have hurted me still I kept quite thinking that you are my sister but now you are proving you are not my sister but step sister. You drugged me swara. Why...why you gave me druggs.? What you got by this.? I don't even remember anything what had happend with me.? Why you are doing all this.? Why swara why.? She finally spoke her heart out. All her pain and anger came out and she breaks down in tears. Laksh felt his heart pinching.  His eyes also got little bit teary seeing her like that. He wanted her to be happy...he tried every way to make her happy but now he knew she had pain hidden inside her. He hold her with care while she wiped her tears and closed her eyes trying to control her emotions.