part 59

Hello guys. After long here is next part.
~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. Swara who was on floor stood up and looked at laksh being scared while laksh was in full anger.

Laksh:you just keep quite. You know what if you were a boy I would have beat you black and blue and even now I feel like beating you forgetting that you are a girl but what to do I'm not shameless like you. You know what I would have known it before only that you can stoop very low for your own happiness. You are such a lier. He shouted in anger and swara was about to speak but laksh stopped her again.

Laksh:I said just shut up. He again shouted and this time dp spoke in between.

Dp:laksh stop shouting and tell what is the matter.? Already we had enough drama in our house. I don't want anymore. He too spoke in anger making laksh more angry.

Laksh:oh plz papa you just don't try to be nice. The drama was created by all of you only. Whatever you all done yesterday was a drama and the queen of drama was her. He said turning towards swara while others were just clueless.

Swara:what do you mean laksh? You.. she again tried to speak and laksh again stopped her being irritated.

Laksh:you won't understand like this right? Sanskar just hold her hand. He said to sanskar who looked on.

Sanskar: oh plz I don't want to hold her hand ever in my life. He said while  making faces and laksh gave him a look.

Laksh:I don't mean in that way. Just hold her hands and shut her mouth with some cloth so she keeps quite. She had already spoke alot yesterday. I'm tired of hearing her voice. He said making irritated faces while swara widen her eyes and sanskar just gave an awkward smile while adarsh,pari and uttara were trying to suppress there laugh.

Swara was shocked when sanskar starts coming near her. Laksh was just standing like nothing is happening while others looked on.

Swara:hey stop it what are you doing? She starts to shout at sanskar who held her hands and laksh was about to put a hanky in her mouth but suddenly ragini held laksh"s hand and all looked at her.

Ragini:what are you doing laksh? Plz stop behaving like this. She said as she doesn't wanted all this. She was feeling all this wrong.

Laksh:then you plz tell your sauteli sister and my forceful bhabhi to keep quiet. He said to ragini in a calm voice but his tone was irritated while all looked on at his words.

Ap:laksh plz tell what is the matter? Now swara won't speak in beetween you just tell us what is happening? We don't understand anything. She said to laksh as she wanted to know why laksh is so angry on swara as after whatever happened yesterday all thought he will be angry on ragini but some where ap didn't wanted it. She knew his son loved her truly and she doesn't wanted any problem in their relationship.

Laksh:what should I tell maa? What should I say? Even I dont know why all this is happening with me? What  have I done that all my closed ones are betraying me..? I think I'm getting punishment for hurting some one innocent. He said with sadness and ragini looked at him painfully.

Ap:laksh beta what happened? She asked while coming near him. She cupped his face feeling worried for him and being hurt seeing her son like this.

Laksh:you know what maa I always thought sanskar is my best friend more than a brother but you know what he did later I got close to her and even she... She also become a reason for my pain. He said while pointing towards swara. He don't care about her now but in past he was affected by her.

Laksh:and now one more person has betrayed me. I can't even thought that person can do this with me. That person can hate me. He said as he was really hurt knowing about sujhata.

Dp:about whom you are talking laksh? Tell clearly. He asked being confused and laksh looked at him.

He then looked at ragini who was signaling him to not say anything through her eyes but he wasn't in a mood to be quite. He looked away from her and all were just looking at laksh. Slowly laksh took some steps ahead and stood just near sujhata. Some where sujhata was feeling restless. Her hands started shivering. She gulps when laksh looked at her. She had the fear that ragini will tell everyone the truth from yesterday and now she was feeling it came true.

Laksh:so now I won't speak anything but the person will tell you all the truth. Right chachi? He said looking at sujhata with anger and sujhata looked on while others were still clueless.

Laksh:don't be so shocked. I know everything. Now you just speak up the truth or else you know what I can do in my anger. He said while giving his most angry look and she rememberd how he had behaved with swara in his anger but still she was silent.

Laksh:okay let me call the police. Now they will only make you confess your crimes. He said and took out his phone from his pocket. Sujhata widen her eyes in shock and immediately held laksh"s hand to stop him.

Sujhata:no..no.. plz..no laksh plz don't call police. I'm your chachi laksh. How can you do this ? She said being scared while laksh jerked her hands angrily.

Laksh:really now you remember it but where was your this relation when you were making plans against me ? He said angrily while all looked on shocked.

Ap:laksh what...? She said being  really shock as already many things were happening and now this. She was just fed up.

Laksh:yes maa.. she.. she is behind what happened on marriage day. It wasn't raginis fault or any plans to get married to me but it was her plans to break my marriage. He said angrily and sujhata was looking here and there being scared.

Laksh:now chachi ji tell your deeds to everyone. He said turning towards her and she looked on.

Sanskar:laksh what are you saying? What do you mean by all this? He asked afterall she was her mother and laksh was blaming her.

Laksh: sanskar you know very well that how your mother supported you in your every plan so plz don't try to prove her right or good. He said to him and sanskar looked on.

Laksh:and you... Will you speak up now or should I call police ? He again gave her warning and sujhata started crying. She started to apologize to him but laksh wasn't listening at all. He made her confess whatever happened on the marriage day and all were so shocked. Laksh told them how ragini always tried to help him but was in a condition where she had to marry him. All were just not in a condition how to react but still one question was there ?

What about swara falling in river. If ragini hadn't pushed her then what happened? Why swara blaming ragini? Is swara lying ? What is her truth?

Screen freezed on both the shocked familys.
**********************************

So guys sorry for making you all wait. I have got many msgs to post it but as always I'm late. Sorry.

Now plz vote and comment and tell me how was it?

Waiting for your comments. Bye bye guys. Take care.