part 23

Hello guys. I'm really happy you all enjoyed last part and I hope you will like this one too. anju434 amita291 thanks for giving inline comments it really made me happy. So now read and enjoy this part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from ragini. Who was crying sitting at the middle of the road. Laksh was littrely crying looking at her melo drama. He just couldn't understand how to handle her. He looked around again for the icecream vender but couldn't find. He curshed his fate for letting the ice cream vender go.

Ragini:you are so bad. You are so bad. You are so bad. Kanjoos kahi ke. She shouts while fake crying and laksh gave her an unbelievable look and widen his eyes at her last line.

Laksh:what.? What you just called me.? Kanjoos. Why.? Yaar I'm not kanjoos. He whines and sat besides her with pout.

Ragini:no you are kanjoos that's why you weren't bringing me three  icecreams then you fought with me and then my icecream..ahahaaa.. She complained in cute anger and again started crying. Laksh was hitting his hand on his head.

Laksh:ok meri maa it was my fault but plz plz plz Rona band karo. Plz yaar. I will bring you not 3 but 4  icecreams tomorrow but plz now stop crying. Plz. He said pleading her while folding his hands infront of her. Ragini looked at him with big eyes at the word 4 icecreams and then smiled widely while laksh breath in relief that she stopped crying.

Laksh:ok now come on lets go home. We are getting late. Come. He said and hold her hand but she removed his hand and nodded in no.

Ragini:no..no I don't want to go home. He is there. She said making him confused.

Laksh:he..who Ragini.? Who is there.? He asked and got a hit from ragini.

Laksh:ouch..what are you doing.? I'm not your punchingbat that you kept on hitting me. He complaints while rubbing his arm.

Ragini:then why you don't know anything you duffer.? Asking me everything huh.. She said and angrily looked away while he looked at her with open mouth.

Laksh:duffer seriously. Duffer,stupid, idiot,kanjoos ab aur bhi kuch bacha hai kehne ko. He said sarcastically to her but there was no affect on her. She just kept looking away from him and he shaked his head in disbelief.

Laksh:ok my mistake. I'm duffer ok but I don't know who is there.? Now plz will you do the favour on me and tell me.? He said extra sweetly and ragini looked at him. She narrowed her eyes at him and laksh smiled nervously thinking what is she upto now but suddenly ragini changed her expressions.

Ragini:come here. She said sternly and he looked on but did what she said and came near her. She went near his ear and whisperd something for which laksh again made confused face.

Laksh:what.? Moghembo.. ab moghembo kaha se tapak pada.? Maine to kabhi nahi dekha mere ghar me moghembo. He said while laughing and ouch.. again got a hit.

Ragini:you don't know anything while living in your own house. Are you senceless or blind.? She shouts and he closed his ears and eyes being really tired.

Ragini:you don't know moghembo. He is the head of your house and you don't know him. Arre infact he scold you so much. She said last line with angry cute pout. Laksh listened her words and realised what she meant. He widen his eyes and mouth hung open.