part 35

Hi guys. Sorry for the late but here is the next part hope you all will like it. Lets start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak and virat standing in the restaurant. Both raglak wete looking at virat but with diffrent looks. Ragini was normal and was having a slight smile but laksh was totally diffrent. He was having some dislike on his face which went unnoticed by ragini while virat was totally confused with his looks but then he thought its because he collided with ragini.

Virat:I'm really sorry bro. So sorry miss. He again apologized and was cut off by laksh.

Laksh:MRS... he said stretching the word with stun look.

Laksh:she is Mrs. Ragini laksh maheshwari. My wife. Hope you can see that. He said and pointed his finger on her forehead and neck. Virat was surprised with his tone and look but let it go and just smiled while ragini too gave laksh confused look.

Virat:ok Mrs. Sorry ragini I was in hurry. I hope you are fine. You didn't got hurt because of me right.? He asked with genuine care and ragini smiled.

Ragini:no I'm fine. Don't worry. It's ok. She said sweetly for which virat smiled and sighed in relief.

Virat:thankgod or else a beautiful girl gets hurt because of me. I can't tolrate that. He said jokingly and ragini just smiled awkwardly as he was a stranger and she wasn't sure how to react while virat being a cool guy he don't feel any awkwardness. He was Frank and friendly but all this was not liked by laksh. He was littrely glaring virat for saying that to ragini.

Laksh:hey stop it ok. I know your type of boys very well. Stop flirting with her. She is my wife. He said and looking at his serious face and tone virat stopped smiling and ragini was shocked hearing flirting.

Virat:I was just joking chill bro. He said noticing his serious looks and the disliked tone in his voice.

Laksh:whatever. He said rolling his eyes and hold ragini's hand.

Laksh:ragini lets go. He said and started going with ragini following him. Virat looked on at his behaviour and even ragini gave him confused look. 

Laksh:stupid...idiot...how dare he..? How dare he flirted with ragini that too even after knowing she is my wife and top of that infront of me. Now a days boys have become sameless. He thought making faces while walking with ragini who was staring him confusedly.

Ragini:laksh what happend..? Are you ok.? She asked looking at him and stopped while he too stopped and looked at her. He then realised how he behaved and just smiled nervously.

Laksh:no...nothing..nothing ragini. I'm fine. Umm...Vo...kuch nahi. Come lets go we are getting late. Poora din yahi pe bitana hai kya. Lets have some fun. He said changing the topic and ragini also left it and smiled at him.

After some time raglak reached at the famous goa beach. Laksh was excited while ragini didn't knew where they were going but looking at the sight infront of her. Her mouth hung open and eyes widen. Suddenly she just turned away from the sight and started walking away. Laksh looked on and immediately followed her holding her hand and stoping her.

Laksh:ragini what happend.? Where are you going.? He asked as he stood before her being confused.

Ragini:laksh. This...this place. It's not good. I don't want to stay here. She complained and laksh was confused.

Laksh:but why..? Goa beaches are famous. Whoever come here will want to enjoy here and you don't want to stay here. What is the problem with this place.? He asked being confused while ragini wasn't ready to stay there.