part 28

happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear sona ❤
🎂happy birthday to you 🎁

A very happy birthday sonachopra my very sweet pumpkin ❤❤❤ you are the sweetest person I have met on watty. You are really amazing. May God bless you and give you lots of success and health. All your dreams come true ❤❤❤ and stay happy always. 😘😘😘😘 here a chotu sa gift for you from me. Hope you like it. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak room. After laksh's blockbuster drama ragini agreed for the trip. 😉😂

RagLak were now busy in packing their stuffs for the trip infact laksh was more busy than ragini. He was the one doing packing and running here and there in excitement.

Laksh:ragini why are you standing here. Fastly pack your clothes na. Wait I will only pack. Let me take your clothes also. He said and opend ragini's cupboard and was about to take her sari's but ragini suddenly shouted.

Ragini:NO LAKSH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING..? She shouted as she stopped him and stood beetween him and cupboard. Laksh got startled by her shout and was staring her with shock and wide eyes.

Laksh:what I'm doing..? No ragini what are you doing..? Why are you shouting like this.? Have you gone mad..? What was there to shout like this..? He askee being really shock and ragini looked at him awkwardly.

Ragini:laksh nothing. I..I mean I will only pack my bag. You do yours. She said and turned her back towards him taking clothes from cupboard. Laksh was staring her confusedly but then shurged and went near bed.

Ragini:what is wrong with laksh.? In his excitent he has really gone mad.? How can he take my clothes. I...I mean my sari...blouse...oh God it's so awkward. Didn't he felt that..? She thought and turned her head towards him with confused and cute look just then laksh too turned towards her and ragini immediately looked away.

Laksh:what is wrong with her..? Why she shouted.? Is she mad..? I was just taking her clothes not stoling them. He thought while looking at her and making cute faces.

Laksh:ye ladki bhi na pagal hai. He thought then turned and started putting his clothes in bag.

Laksh:OH GOSH LADKI....he suddenly shouted startling ragini and all clothes fall from her hands while he turned towards her hearing the sound of falling and both were looking at each other with horrified expressions.

Laksh suddenly felt embrassed at the way he shouted while ragini was staring him in confusion...shock and what not.

Ragini:what happend laksh..? Why you shouted..? What was that ladki..? She asked being really confused.

Laksh:no..no...nothing...nothing ragini. I...I was just thinking something but mistakenly I thought it so loud. He said and with an awkward smile he turned his back towards her while she was staring him in disbelief.

Laksh:oh gosh. Ladki..how can I forget that..? Vo ladki hai yaar. Matlab how can I take her clothes. My God i have seriously gone mad. Ragini to aise hi react karti na. God it would have been so awkward. Laksh beta tera dimaag ghas charne gaya hai kya.? He thought and cursed himself and with secret eyes looked towards ragini who was picking up clothes from floor. Laksh rubbed his nape and remembering her reaction a while ego on clothes suddenly he chuckled.