part 33

Hi guys. Here is the next part. Hope you all will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak who reached back to their room in hotel and laksh was in washroom while ragini was taking out night clothes from her bag. She was standing near couch as the bag was placed on it just then laksh came out of the washroom and found her standing there. She was back facing him so he couldn't see what she was doing..? He went near her trying to see what she is doing from behind her. He came more closer and just then ragini turned around. Her leg got hit on his leg by which he lost his balance. To balance himself he tried to hold ragini and in that process she too lost her balance and both falls on couch.

Ahaaa..... both shouted.

Laksh was lying on couch while ragini was on top of him and she got hit on his chest while she hold his collar in her hands tightly and her face was near his neck because of the force with which she falls on him. She has closed her eyes tightly while other side laksh was completely under her. His hands were wrapped around her back holding her safely and her hairs were falling on his face. They both were in a very close situation. they could even feel each others heart beats which were beating very fast.

Ragini slowly opened her eyes and looked up towards him slowly. She was feeling various feelings inside her with the way she was closer to him. Her heart beats were getting more and more faster with their closeness which made her nervous, shy, happy, shock and what not. She was feeling goosebumps with their closeness.

Other side laksh too was feeling very new. In a way he was just lost in her closeness. He didn't took his eyes away from her. Her nervousness made her look more adorable. He just kept on staring her with those diffrent emotions building in his heart to whom he couldn't give a name but could feel it and he knew that he was liking it. Her closeness, her support, her smile, her innocent, her cuteness, everything about her which in past he felt boring was now attracting him. He was feeling himself getting pulled near her like a magnet and he couldn't stop himself. They both were lost in each others eyes. The moment was stopped for them. 
They were sharing a beautiful lovely  eyelock but suddenly laksh's phone started ringing and ragini blinked her eyes.

She immediately looked towards the bed where his phone was ringing but laksh was still staring her. She looked at him then she realised their position. Her eyes widen in shock and she felt very embrassed. She immediately tried to get up from him but his hold was so tight that she again falls on him. With that laksh also came in his sence and he too got shock realising their position. He looked towards her and suddenly looked away feeling embrassed and awkward. 

They both were thinking about the other ones reaction on this while both were not able to look at each other. They both liked the feeling with no dought but then they didn't knew each others feelings and thinking that the other one may didn't liked it they both were feeling embrassed.

Laksh slowly removed his hands from her back and she felt getting free from his hold. She looked at him then looked down while laksh was looking here and there avoiding any eye contact feeling very embrassed for kept on staring her. What she would be thinking about him..? Was the only question going on in his mind. Ragini slowly stood up and laksh looked at her. He too got up from couch.

Laksh:ragini I'm sorry. I was just.... he apologised immediately being tensed about her reaction but before he could speak more his phone started ringing again.

Laksh:who is this stupid calling again and again...? huh....peoples dont have any pateince now a days. He curshes the person for disturbing them and went near bed to pick up the call while ragini giggled who was standing there being all red in shy till now. Facing laksh after this was very difficult for her. She couldnt stop her blush and top of that what he will be thinking...? Made her nervous and tensed. She just sighed and got relaxed as his phone started ringing.