part 52

Hello guys. I got many notifications for this story to post and I'm seriously trying to post soon but as always being late. Plz forgive me. Here next part. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Some days passed after dida went in coma and was in hospital. All were upset by this and weren't able to think about marriage but they have already decided the date but all were praying dida gets well before marriage.

Sanskar was angry when he gets to know about the marriage date. In this days he was really disturbed and affacted by ragini"s words but wasn't ready to forget how dp rejected kavita and he lost her. Her death was giving him pain which was turning into anger for dp. Yes ragini"s words did affected him but then his anger was of years and that can't be gone just in few minutes. His mind was blank in this days and he didn't planned anything but now hearing about the marriage date his mind was again on the revenge and he starts to think how to stop the marriage.

Other side ragini was in guilt. Didas this state was hurting her. She was feeling herself responsible for her state. She didn't talked to sanskar in this days nor he tried to contact her. Both were lost.

Laksh noticed the change in them. Sanskar wasn't behaving like before. He wasn't throwing any demands. He was silent this days. Other side ragini was also silent. In this days whenever he visited baadi he saw her lost. She wasn't talking much and was in her own world. He knew she was affected by dida"s health but he felt there was some thing more which she was hiding. He tried to talk to her but she didn't said anything and this was making him worried.

Other side swara was happy for her marriage and sad for her dida while laksh and swara"s relationship was going ok ok but some where swara felt his attention wasn't on her much which was irritating her.

Soon swara and laksh"s marriage rituals started. Sanskar tried to stop by many ways and ragini floped his plans without his knowledge but some where sanskar was successful in create fights between swara and laksh and ragini was every time trying to make sanskar feel guilty for his deeds. She keeps on trying to change his mind and sanskar was really getting affected some where.

It was swara and laksh"s sangeet. Sanskar was sitting in his room. Tomorrow it was laksh"s marriage and his all plans of breaking the marriage went unsuccessful. He made one more plan but he was feeling restless this time. He wasn't sure if he is right Or wrong. He was feeling guilty but wasn't ready to accept it and with heavy heart he mixed drug in swara"s sweet and made her bad in front of all. All were shocked with whatever happend. Specially laksh and he was angry on swara while sanskar started to feel more guilty when all started bad mouthing about swara. He went in his room feeling suffocated because of the battle between his heart and mind. Ragini noticed him and followed him.

Ragini:so you didn't changed. You did all this right. Now you are happy. You are ruining a girls image... Her respect.. Her life and I'm sure you will be very happy by this infact kavita will be also happy seeing how her love is trying to separate two lovers and more than that insulting a girl. She will be really proud of you sanskar right?? She mocked him being angry and sanskar closed his eyes feeling hurt and angry by her words.

Sanskar:ragini just stop it and leave from here. Leave me alone. He said trying to control his anger.

Ragini:why..? Why should I leave? And why should I stop? You can't stop me from telling the truth Mr. Sanskar maheshwari. You... She tried to speak more but sanskar cuts her in between.

Sanskar:ragini just shut up. I said leave me alone. Just leave. I don't want to hear anything. Keep your advices with yourself. Just go.. He said angrily and ragini glared him and left the room angrily for his stubborness.