part 61

Hello guys. After long here is next part. I know I'm being very irregular but hope you understand I'm seriously very busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THUDDDDDDDDD

swara hold her cheek in shock and looked at the person who slapped her. She was even more shock when she found the person was her own mother. She looked on while even others were but they knew she deserved it.

Sharmishtha:I can't believe this. You.. you did all this. You went so low just because of your anger. Do you even know how you have behaved this days. You know how ragini suffered because of you. How..? How all treated her just because of you?? How can you do this? This much hate? Why?? Why?  What was her fault if she had to marry laksh to save her family's reputation.? It was not her but her family who forced her to marry laksh and you.. you just made her suffer because of your anger. I.. even I trusted you and bad mouthed her. You.. you just broke my trust. This was not my upbringing. How can you do this swara? I'm feeling shame on you. I can't believe you are my daughter and from now I don't even want a daughter like you. Don't talk to me from now. I can't accept a girl like you who just played with all of our emotions not even thought about her mother. You lied to me also. I won't forgive you.. I won't.. she spoke in anger while crying and swara was about to speak but THUDDDD....

one more slap made her quite and she looked at the person who was sanskar. She looked on and then glared him.

Swara:how dare y...  She was about to shout but one more slap from sanskar and she looked on.

Sanskar:how dare you... You missused my trust. You made me against ragini. You told me she has separated you and laksh that's why I supported you but you... From this many days you were just using me for your own benefits. How dare you. He shouted on her feeling guilty for whatever they did to ragini.

Dadi:arrey I always told you all this girl isn't good but no one listened to me now see what she did?  You.. you didn't just blamed my laado. You have ruined our reputation. How dare you.. I always knew you are shameless girl but I didn't knew you know this planning and ploting also just like your dida. She shouted at her with haterd which she always had for her and her mother and grandmaa while dida who was also there was still in shock.

Dida remembered how she treated ragini from the time she heard ragini"s phone call with sanskar and the way swara blamed her and she supported her. She felt angry but more than that she was hurt after all her ladli Shona lied to her and her anger made her slap her shona tightly making her cheek red.

Dida:why?? Why Shona? You broke my trust in just seconds. You ruined our upbringing. Because of you our heads are down in shame. I never thought you will become like this. I feel shame on you. She also took out her anger and swara was just standing there shocked with red face by the gifts she got from all of them.

Laksh:just thankgod hundred times swara that you are a girl that's why you are safe from me if you were a boy you would be in hospital right now. I had so much anger for you when you left from mandap but today I have more haterd for you and I feel lucky that I didn't got married to you. I can't believe you were my choice. A selfish girl like you. I'm happy that you are not my wife. Im not doing anything with you but you will surely get punished for your cheap acts. He spoke in anger and pure hate for all her deeds. Even others gave her lectures
And show their anger and she was just standing there silent but inside she was boiling in anger at the way she got treated. She felt humiliated. She still didn't wanted to accept her faults. She was just showing anger for ragini.

When all were busy in getting angry on swara ragini was the one who was silent all the time. She still couldn't believe that swara whom she treated like her own sister has so much hate for her. She was feeling like some one stabbed her. She was looking at swara with tears while swara had no guilt for whatever she did.

Ragini:enough. Plz all of you stop this. First you all believed her and badmouthed me and now you all are doing the same with her. I'm tired of all this. Plz I want to end all this. Plz stop this and swara i never came between you and laksh. If I wanted that then I wouldn't have agreed for both of your relation only. Ya I got married to him but trust me I waited for your return till the last ritual of our marriage so that I don't have to marry him but.. but you didn't returned. I don't know why you have such hate for me. I.. I never wanted anything bad for you.. I didn't even imagined it then why ? She finally spoke being really hurt with all the things happening around her. She was frustrated by now. She just wanted her life as simple and peaceful as it was before laksh and swara entered in her life cause their entry changed her whole life. There is not a day she could spent happily nor a night she could sleep peacefully. It was enough for her to handle. She wanted to runaway from all of this. She was just too broken by all those whom she loved and thought as her own.

Laksh who was busy in getting out the truth of swara and sujhata now realized what impact it had on ragini. He looked at her with hurt as her eyes shows how broken she is. He went near her and hold her hands to support her and suddenly she hugged him crying out for whatever she had to face this days. Laksh just hugged her back trying to make her feel relax.

Screen freezed on raglak hug.
***********************"*"*************

Ok after long here is next part.

So the story of swara ends here or... 

Let's see if there is more till then give your votes and comments for this part. Plz support me.

Bye bye guys. Take care.