part 37

Hi guys. Here is the next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laksh walked near ragini and back hugged her by her waist. She got shock and looked at him while laksh smiled and suddenly turned her towards himself. Her hands were on his chest while he was holding her through her waist. He slowly started coming closer towards her and slowly he burried his face in her neck. She clutched his shirt tightly.. closing her eyes and gasped as he kissed her neck. He started kissing her leaving her numb. Her clutch tighten on his shirt more. Her heart kept beating abnormal. Her eyes closed and she bites her lips as he started kissing her shoulder. He slowly made her sat on bed as they were standing near bed. He started coming over her while she kept on getting back and she was lying on bed now while he was over her. Both were lost in each others eyes while both were breathing heavily with the closeness. Soon laksh started kissing all over her face and slowly started removing her Saree and...

NOOOOOOO......

A loud scream was heard in the mahesheari mansion while sanskar jerked up from his sleep with shock hearing the shout. He looked around the room and found swara was sitting on bed sweating badly and she was the one shouted. He got shock and confused. He immediately ran near her standing up from the couch.

Sanskar:what the hell swara. Why you shouted like this..? Have you losted Your mind.? Or what laksh said is right.. You seriously need a mental treatment or what.? He shouted being seriously annoyed and angry while swara glared him.

Swara:just shut up sanskar. Can't you see I'm so scared and you are shouting on me instead of asking my problem. She too shouted being irritated with the dream she saw. 😉

Sanskar:ok fine. Tell me what is the problem that is troubling you now in the middle of the night disturbing others sleeps. He said extra sweetly while swara angrily looked at him.

Swara:just leave it. I don't want to talk with you. She said as she stood up from bed and went near window standing there angrily thinking about the dream actually the wrost dream ever she saw that raglak getting close and together in their trip. She fisted her hand and hits it on the door of window and winched in pain.

Swara:ahaa...ouch... She shouted while sanskar who was staring her till now confusedly started laughing at the way she got hurt by herself only while swara looked at him shocked.

Sanskar:pls cool down. I know what you are thinking. About ragini and laksh right. About their trip. Pls swara you are here to prove your self right not to Think and get into their personal life so stop thinking about them. I seriously feel you are doing something wrong. You are not trying to prove your self but trying to break raglak relation and hurt ragini anyhow. Stop doing this. You will get nothing. He said angrily and shaked his head in disbelief looking at her who was fuming in anger.

Sanskar:this anger won't affect me. I supported you cause I thought its injustice with you but now I don't feel you are innocent anymore swara so I'll not support you in any of your stupid planings and yes this was your punishment for disturbing my sleep. He said as he pointed on her hand which was bleeding. Swara also looked at her hand than at him.

Swara:sanskar plz whatever I'm doing is right only. That ragini is wrong not me. Ragini had snached laksh from me can't you understand that and top of that you are blaming me. She said angrily giving justifications but he just rolled his eyes.

Sanskar:stop it plz. Don't speak anything. I'm not in mood now. Din me to tum mujhe chain se rehne nahi deti tumhare stupid plans ki vaja se aur ab raat ko bhi chain se sone nahi dogi. Plz sleep and let me sleep too. Next time don't shout like a mad like this plz or else all will think you are mental. He said angrily and went near couch and slept while swara glared him.