part 8

Hi guys. Hope all are doing good. I know I'm very late. Really sorry for this. But here is the next part. Hope you all will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak. Ragini was looking at him being tensed as he wasn't ready to leave the topic and she was scared of his reaction on this thing. In this time she showed his anger many times and in anger he doesn't understand what he is doing.? This is what her fear but also she can't lie infront of him this is also not possible. She was lost while laksh was waiting for her to speak something. He has sensed something is bothering her but she wasn't telling him and she won't say until he force her.

Laksh:ragini no matter whatever you do.? You have to tell me what is the thing.? You can't lie. Just tell me what had happend? He said holding her shoulders and making her look in his eyes. She got weak infront of him. She wasn't able to hide her emotions anymore from him. Tears rolled down on her cheeks which she was holding till now. Laksh got worried seeing her tears and cupped her face.

Laksh:ragini plz dont cry. See I know something is wrong. I know you are hurt because of something. Now tell me what is it.? Everything will be fine just tell me.? Has Someone said you anything.? What had happend ragini tell me.? He asked with tension.

Ragini:laksh..yesterday...yesterday.. swara...swara.. She started saying everything whatever swara said to her in cracking voice. Laksh was shocked like anything and his blood started boiling with her each word. Ragini breaks down in last words and started crying. His heart pinched seeing her like that he immediatly took her in his embrance.

Laksh:shh... calm down ragini relax plz don't cry. He said while hugging her and she was sobbing on his chest.

Ragini:laksh I...I never thought something like that...I....I... can never.. how can she think like that..I...I never... She was continuesly murmuring in breaking voice while laksh tighten his fist. He was hell angry by now.

Laksh:I know all that ragini. You don't need to prove yourself ever. I know you very well and I don't need anyone to give certificate of your character. He said calmly but inside he was burning in anger.

Ragini slowly breaks the hug and looked at him with tear filled eyes and greatfulll ness for believing her and supporting her. His every act from the time they got married is making her fall for him more and more. She was staring him lovingly. She came in her sence when he wiped her tears with his thumb cupping her cheeks. She felt his touch and it always made her feel goosebumps. She calmed down and was also feeling light after talking with him or to say after hearing him. Her heart which was having the feeling that may be laksh will also get her wrong some day that feeling was also gone by now. She was feeling he healed her wounds which swara gave her by her words. She was now fine but laksh wasn't.. His eyes were red in anger. His blood boiling. Anger was visible on his face. He tighten his fist and suddenly hits on the wall hardly gritting his teeths. Ragini flinched at his sudden act. She widen her eyes in shock and placed her hand on her mouth. She got scared not from him but for him. She looked at his hand which was bleeding. Her heart pained. She came forwards to hold his hand but before that he started shouting.

Laksh:how can she say that.? How dare she say that.? How dare her.? What she think of herself.? She don't have any rights to insult you.. my best friend...my wife. How dare she.? And you ragini how can you be silent after that too.? How can you listen all that nonsense.? You should have shut her mouth with a slap. You shouldn't have only shouted at her but she deserve more for speaking that nonsence. He shouts in rage. He wasn't angry on her but the thing was he doesn't wanted her to be quite like that. She should stand for herself. If his blood was boiling hearing this then how much she would have got hurt but still she was silent. This is because of her nature..Her politeness but that girl she don't deserve this.