part 42

Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday dear teddy..
Happy birthday to you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDYYYYYYY

so finally your first birthday with me as a friend a very good friend 😘😘😘😘  I wish you all the happiness , health, love and all the success in life. May this year brings you lots of happiness. May God bless you. ❤❤❤❤❤

I wanted to write os for you but I'm so sorry I couldn't write it. 😢😢 I was really not getting much time. So as a gift this special part for you. Hope you will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak who were going to mall for shopping. They were walking on streets. Ragini was still sad with virats sudden going. Laksh who was walking besides her keep on staring her. His face also fell looking at her sad face.

Laksh:ragini I can't see you like this. I have to do some thing to cheer up her mood. He thought in mind and started thinking what to do. He was looking around and suddenly he found some thing and a smile crept on his lips.

Ragini who was walking lost suddenly heard music and stopped walking. She looked behind and widen her eyes in shock as laksh was holding a guitar and playing it. He found some  street singers on road and took guitar from them to cheer up ragini while she was totally shocked when he started singing while playing guitar.

"Tu hi ye mujhko bata de..
Chahun mai ya na..
Apne tu dil ka pata de..
Chahun mai ya na.." (2)

"Itna bata du tujhko..
Chahat pe apni mujhko..
Yu to nahi ikhtayar..
Phir bhi ye socha dil ne..
Ab jo laga hu Milne..
Puchu tujhe ek baar."

"Tu hi ye mujhko bata de..
Chahun mai ya na..
Apne tu dil ka pata de..
Chahu mai ya na."

(He started singing to cheer her while walking around her with guitar but some where he was telling his own feelings while ragini looked on amused at his amazing voice and singing)

"Aise kabhi pehle hui na thi khawahishe...
Ohooo... kisi se bhi Milne ki..
Naa ki thi kishishen.."

(He continued singing while remembering those days when she was in baadi and he was impatient to meet her..to be with her while ragini was enjoying it without knowing that he means the song alot)

"Uljhan meri suljha de..
Chahun mai ya na..
Aankhon aankhon me jata de..
Chahun mai ya na.."