part 19

Hello guys. So as I said in return gift here im posting this part and guys one more thing prologue and part 7 of this story has reached 100 votes. I'm very happy and wishing that all other parts will also reach 100 as many are close to that and now atleast 90+ votes in every part I need. Plz vote. So lets start this part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Scene starts from baadi. Swara was standing out side gadodia house. She looked inside from window and found ragini crying. She actually wanted to know about ragini and was looking in the room and finding her crying. She smirked.

Swara:you have made me cry ragini. Because of you laksh insulted me and after years I found my father but you snached him from me again. You made him in your side but I won't let my mother to be on your side. She said glaring ragini and rememberd something.

"Flash back" 

When swara came to baadi and was sitting in Bose house with her maa. She noticed Sharmishtha was lost in some thoughts and she asked her what happend.?

Sharmishtha:shona I don't know what should i do.? You know na shekhar and my relation got well again after years but again it's breaking. I know whatever ragini did was wrong but now from the time she is here I can see that innocent in her eyes. I think she is guilty and what if she also wanted every thing to be fine. She tried many times to talk with me but I ignored her. Now I'm thinking what if I talk with her once. I will make her understand her mistakes and may be she will accept every thing. Then every thing will get fine. Already you are married to sanskar. You should move on and after truth will be out. It will be difficult for ragini to get everyone's forgiveness but we can help her right. We will support her and as the time will pass every thing will become normal. I think I should talk with her. She said making swara shock. 

Swara:how can you think all this maa.? Did you forget what she did with me.? How much insult I have to bear just because of her.? How can you think to forgive her. Never maa. I will never forgive her. She said in rage and sharmishtha looked at her shocked now.

Sharmishtha:what happend to you shona.? Why are you behaving like this.? I just said we will talk with her. You too wanted this only na to prove your self. It will happen when she will accept every thing and what is wrong if I forgive her. Shona if she is guilty and has changed then we should be happy. She said and was also confused with swara's words. It felt like swara was hating ragini which sharmishtha never expected. She was angry on ragini but not hating her.

Swara:maa you don't know what is she actually.? You think she has changed but no maa she didn't. She is just acting to be nice infront of all but in real she is still trying to hurt me. Maa do you know how she is behaving with me there in mm.? Don't know how much she had brainwashed laksh against me. You know how rudely laksh behaved with me..?  How much it hurts me..? He always gets angry on me without any reason. Infact he insults me infront of every one. And top of all this she always cling to laksh that too infront of me. Maa if she was guilty then should she romance with laksh infront of me. You know she behaves so innocent infront of all there that they always take her side and insults me...hurts me. Did you think she has changed maa.? Do you really think this..? Already baba and Dadi is also on her side and now you too. Im all alone. No one is understanding me... my pain. She said emotionally and sat on couch crying. Sharmishtha got hurt seeing her like that and got angry on ragini. She went out side to talk with ragini in anger while swara wiped her fake tears and smirked. 

"Flash back ends"  

Swara:how much you try ragini but my mother will be on my side always. And I will make you pay for every thing you did with me. This is just starting. I will make you cry more than you have made me. She said angrily then smirked looking at ragini's dull face and then went from there.