part 40

Hi guys. I'm so sorry for being late guys but but but we reached 40 parts guys. 😍😍😍 First time my story is so long hihi. So Here is the next part. Let's start. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from the beach where laksh took ragini. Ragini was smiling happily and excitedly looking at the beautiful place suddenly she felt water drops on her face and she looked at laksh who splashed water on her. She looked at him with open mouth while laksh laughed and splashed more water on her.

She glared him cutely frowning her eyebrows and immediatly went near him splashing water on him but he started running. Ragini too started running behind him shouting his name. Laksh was laughing and teasing her.

Finally at a point ragini held laksh's arm to stop him but he tried to run in that process she lost her balance and fall over laksh's back and because of her sudden push he too lost his balance and falls while ragini falls over him. They both were lying on the floor In the sand while waves of water coming over them drenching them. They both got lost in that moment.

Ragini's hairs were coming over her face and laksh slowly started carresing her face while tucking her hairs behind her ear. He suddenly changed their positions and now she was under him. Laksh slowly started coming closer to her. Ragini was breathing heavily. Her breath got hitched when his lips slightly touched hers and she tighten her grip on his shirt while closing her eyes and laksh held her waist pulling her more close. Screen started getting black.... and... and... and...  NOOOOOOO...

Swara woke up from her sleep breathing heavily and sweating. 😂😂😂

(tendtepushpa and all others how was it 😉😂😂😂)

She looked around and she was in the room and again got a dream of raglak getting close. She got angry and throws flower vase from near the table and started shouting but suddenly sujhata came there hearing the sounds.

Sujhata:oh chorry. What are you doing.? First of all you were sleeling in day time also. You kaam chor girl and now this... she suddenly looked at the broken vase and the way swara was shouting she widen her eyes.

Sujhata:Oh my God. Jiji.. jiji.. see what happend to this girl. She has gone mad. Jiji this girl had got possesed. Jiji is chori pe chudail Chad gayi hai jiji. She started shouting looking at swara who was looking all mess. Swara looked at her irritatedly but suddenly widen her eyes when sujhata took a stick and started coming near swara to beat her. Swara started running here and there in the room while sujhata was beating her with stick on her back... her legs.. her hands and she was shouting in pain while sujhata too was shouting. Bhag ja chudail..bhag ja.. 😂😂

Hearing their shouts ap and others also came there. They all looked horrified at the scene and ap started stopping sujhata while youngsters were supressing their laughs. Finally ap stopped sujhata and took her out of the room. Swara glared her while holding her hands which turned red.

Sanskar:I told you before also behave or you will be admitted in mental hospital. See today mom also thought you have become mad. He said and went out of the room laughing. Swara stamps her foot in anger and remembering the dream she fumes more.

Other side at goa beach. Ragini was looking around amazed seeing the beautiful place which was looking more beautiful in night time with starts and shining sky. She smiled widely and looked at laksh.