part 4

Hi guys. Thankyou for your support guys. I have got very good responce in last parts. I need this responce till the end of the story. So here is the next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was next day. Sun rays fall in raglak room. Laksh was sleeping when he heard singing voice. He slowly opend his eyes. He sat on bed rubbing his eyes and listen the voice properly but he didn't felt the voice like yesterday. It was nice but not that sweetness and that peace. He didn't felt it. He decided to go and check.

Laksh stood up from bed and came out of his room. He looked down in their house temple from upstairs and found swara singing aarti. He frowns and looked around for ragini and found her standing with other ladies there. He made faces looking at swara who was singing as in the morning itself he had to listen her voice and see her face. He left from there irritatedly.

Down stairs swara completed aarti and looked at all other ladies. All were feeling awkward and hard to even talk with her after all she was going to be laksh's wife but now becomes their other sons wife. They had to accept her but it isn't easy. They all took aarti from her and left to do their regular works. Sujhata gave her angry look then left from there. Only swara and ragini were left there but swara didn't gave her aarti. She placed thaal in temple and left from there while ragini looked on. She sigh sadly and left from their to raglak room.

"Raglak room"

Ragini enterd in room and found laksh was sitting on bed. She came in and wished him good morning for which he too wished her in return but he was still looking irritated which made her confused.

Ragini:what happend laksh.? Are you ok? She asked and he looked at her.

Laksh:ragini why that girl was singing aarti today and not you? He asked with irritated expressions.

Ragini:laksh it was her first day in our house so.. she said but was cut off by him.

Laksh:so what yaar. I just don't like her being here and now in morning itself I have to see her face huh.. he said frustatedly as he really don't wanted her to be around him. Ragini wasn't understanding what should she say or do. She was standing silently.

Laksh:anyways leave it. I have to tolrate her. I don't have any other option. I should just not get affected by them. He said and took deep breath to calm down.

Laksh:ok I will get ready now. I will go to office from today. It will divert my mind. He said looking at her and then left in washroom while she also felt it good for him.

She then started cleaning the room and placing bedsheets properly. She was doing her work lost in her thoughts when she heard door opening sound and looked towards washroom but immediatly turned around as she found laksh coming out of washroom only in towel. She felt her heart beating fast and cheeks turning red in shy. Laksh too noticed her and hit his forehead realising his mistake. He should be careful now as he isn't alone in the room anymore. He was feeling awkward to face her or to say anything. He just went near cupboard immediatly to took out his clothes but then his eyes fall on bed and he found his clothes there. He went near bed and take the shirt in his hand.

Laksh:I didn't took out my clothes before I do remember then this.. he said being confused and ragini heard him. She turned towards him to answer but again turned away realising he is only in towel still.

Ragini:umm.. laksh I have put that clothes there for you. She said feeling a bit awkward as how he will react. Laksh looked at her who was facing him her back.

Laksh:thankyou ragini but you don't have to do all this like a typical wife you know. He said as he thought she will be doing this just for the sake of their relation but ragini thought he don't like if she do his works.