Epilogue

Recommended Song(s): New Home by Austin Farewell

Eclypse's POV

I groaned tiredly as my eyes fluttered open. For years I've been so used to waking up alone in my cold and dark quarters, always afraid if I'll make it through the day without having a breakdown. This time I got to wake up safe and warm next to the man I love...

"Look who ended up sleeping through the night?" Ben smirked, eyes half-open.
"I could say the same about you." I retorted. "What time is it?"

He sat up and moved his legs to sit on the side of the bed. "I thought you were the one who counted the hours. Are you not?"
I scoffed. "Obviously I am, but when I sleep I lose all track of time. So, what time is it, Solo?"
"Um, 0700 hours, I think." Ben answered.

Scoffing again, I buried myself in the blankets. "It's too early for this." My voice was muffled but not too much not to hear.
Then suddenly, the cover was pulled off me and my lips were met with a loving kiss. Ben pulled away and I smiled brightly. "Does that convince you to get up?" He asked.
"You know it does." I smirked then gasped softly. "What is it?" He had a worried look as he searched my eyes for anything suspicious. I quickly grabbed his hand, placing it on my abdomen with care. Ben hesitated then laughed softly when he felt movement. "That's them?" he asked in a whisper.
"One of them, yes." I grinned. "Well then, I have to get up, there are some things I want to clarify with Alanya and 7A before we leave."

**********

"You're not going to stay?" Alanya asked sadly, sitting on her neatly made bed. Her blue eyes looked up at me with disappointment.
"No, Ben and I need a fresh start, we can't have that here and you know that." I shook my head and sat down next to her. "We have to go somewhere that hasn't been scarred by the war. But there is something I want to give you."
"What is it?" She inquired.
"Something that'll help you being in Resistance..."

Third Person POV

The small purple and white BB droid powered on slowly and her camera eye opened to see a woman. She was beautiful with dark curly hair, brown freckled skin, and green eyes that had tears. Yet she smiled at the droid and said: "Hello."

"Hello!" The droid whistled.
"What's your name?" The woman asked then sniffled.
"I am BB-7A!"

"Oh, I'm Eclypse..." She replied.
"How old are you, Eclypse?" BB-7A beeped.
"It's not very wise to ask a woman her age but I'm twenty nine." Eclypse answered with a grin. To 7A, she was really nice.
"Why do you cover your right eye with your hair?"
Eclypse sighed then moved her hair to show that she had five scars. Four going across her eye like a scratch, the other, a small gash/burn, on her temple.
"How did that happen?"
"Some really bad people hurt me, but I've forgiven them." More tears started pouring from her eyes but she whipped them away and smiled again.

"Will you be my friend, BB-7A?" Eclypse asked innocently.
She giggled as BB-7A beeped cheerfully.
"Are you my master?" 7A then asked.
"Oh, no!" Eclypse laughed, shaking her head. Another person, a young girl came a crouched down next to Eclypse. She had strawberry blonde hair made into two tight braids, blue eyes like the sky and blushed pale skin.
"This is your master."
The girl grinned at 7A. "Hi 7A, I'm Alanya! Eclypse was just cleaning you up for me..."
BB-7A beeped as if she were giggling, then said: "Oh ok!"
"Well, I have to go..." Eclypse sighed. She kissed her own hand and put it on 7A, probably meaning that to be a kiss for her. "I'll miss you..." Then she stood up tall, and walked away from the droid and Alanya.